• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonno
    • Mar 2012
    • Brisbane

Originally posted by Chris.
    cheers Glenno, that's kinda what I thought. Makes the bullbar an expensive exercise when you add in upgrading the suspension too
    Chris,

This is why I'm waiting a little bit before doing the bar. Waiting till I require the suspension upgrade.

Don't see the point of spending $$$$ on the new truck. Change suspension straight away. Unless ofcourse your heading offroad straight away and require the extra height

Im 18 months in and close to 30k. Taken the truck offroad and beach a few times but haven't required the extra height yet.

Personally, I'll be getting bar/tyres/suspension all at the same time.
    2001 NM Exceed | 2012-15
    2015 NX Pajero | 2015 - One mod at a time

Comment

• Jonno
      • Mar 2012
      • Brisbane

Originally posted by WhipIt View Post
      Hey Jon it was $2210 fitted.

Mark
      Thanks heaps mate. Any chance of a distance shot of the truck from the front? I've got the same color and trying to see if I like the TJM bar

Cheers
      2001 NM Exceed | 2012-15

Comment

• sharkcaver
        "2000"+ Valued Contributor
        • May 2009
        • Perth

Originally posted by Chris.
        Video doesn't work?
        Yeah, I made it private again. You can only bag someone so much.

Would love to see how TJM tackled the mounting issue.
        MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Pittsy87
          • Dec 2015
          • Melbourne

Hi guys.
          I'm interested in the 63mm bar from tjm but they are saying it's only for cars 2015+
          Do you think it would bolt up to a 2014 vrx pajero.
          I wouldn't had thought there is that many if any differences up the front end.
          2014 NW VRX
          ARB Deluxe bar colour coded | Bushskinz rock sliders | Rasslar brush bars | Bushskinz under body protection and rear bar | DominatorX 12,00lbs winch | 9" LED spotties | 32" Lightbar mounted on roof | 2" Billstein Lovells combo lift | 7 din rocker switch mod | Dual battery readout in cab | Boo Boos intercooler guard | EGR block | Provent 200 catch can | LED interior conversion | Dual batteries | Redarc SBi12 | Spare wheel lift | Factory MM towbar | Donaldson secondary fuel filter

Comment

• WhipIt
            • Jan 2017
            • Lower Hunter Valley NSW

Originally posted by Jonno View Post
            Thanks heaps mate. Any chance of a distance shot of the truck from the front? I've got the same color and trying to see if I like the TJM bar

Cheers
            Mate I'll grab a photo tonight when i get home for you and post it up
            MY17 NX Pajero GLX - TJM Outback Bullbar, Bushskinz Underbody and sliders, Dual Batteries, FyrLyt Nemesis 9000 Driving Lights, Rhino Pioneer, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Recaro drivers seat, Uniden 8080, GME Aerial, Homemade drawers, Primus 74L Fridge, iDrive Throttle controller, Munji EGR, 275/70R17 BFG KO2's, CSA Krawla 17x8's, Tints, 2" Lovells lift,

Comment

• Jonno
              • Mar 2012
              • Brisbane

Originally posted by WhipIt View Post
              Mate I'll grab a photo tonight when i get home for you and post it up
              Thanks mate!
              2001 NM Exceed | 2012-15

Comment

• WhipIt
                • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Jonno View Post
                Thanks mate!
                Sorry for the delay mate. Been out enjoying the great outdoors in the Paj
                Attached Files
                MY17 NX Pajero GLX - TJM Outback Bullbar, Bushskinz Underbody and sliders, Dual Batteries, FyrLyt Nemesis 9000 Driving Lights, Rhino Pioneer, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Recaro drivers seat, Uniden 8080, GME Aerial, Homemade drawers, Primus 74L Fridge, iDrive Throttle controller, Munji EGR, 275/70R17 BFG KO2's, CSA Krawla 17x8's, Tints, 2" Lovells lift,

Comment

• Jonno
                  • Mar 2012
                  • Brisbane

Awesome stuff mate. Rig looks tough!

Cheers
                  2001 NM Exceed | 2012-15

Comment

• pauld
                    Valued Member
                    • Apr 2010
                    • Melbourne

Originally posted by Pittsy87 View Post
                    Hi guys.
                    I'm interested in the 63mm bar from tjm but they are saying it's only for cars 2015+
                    Do you think it would bolt up to a 2014 vrx pajero.
                    I wouldn't had thought there is that many if any differences up the front end.
                    Yep, there were differences at the mounting points of the NX. I had to wait for ARB to release their new model and at the time only ECB had a model to fit.
                    2015 NX, ARB Bullbar, Bilstein / Lovells HD Front and Kings SP Rear, Polyairs, 17" NP Exceed wheels, D697 LT265/65/17, STEDI Cree 24" 120Watt light bar, Tracklander 2100 Roof Cage, Bushskinz side steps and bash plates, 200AH of Batts under rear floor via Redarc 40 Amp, cargo barrier with custom rear shelf up high, TC mod, EGR mod, catch can, iPhone4 with OBD app, USB ports in all 3 rows, custom storage in rear passenger guard.

Comment

• Dicko1
                      Valued Member
                      • Dec 2014
                      • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
                      Yeah, I made it private again. You can only bag someone so much.

Would love to see how TJM tackled the mounting issue.
                      Should have left it up...show the grubs for what they are. Overpriced bullshit..
                      Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Benduro
                        • Oct 2007

Looks great WhipIt
                        Any chance you could post a pick of the underneath, where the intercooler bash plate meets the bar?
                        If you have bash plates fitted, what brand are they? I see TJM also offer bash plates.

Comment

• WhipIt
                          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Benduro View Post
                          Looks great WhipIt
                          Any chance you could post a pick of the underneath, where the intercooler bash plate meets the bar?
                          If you have bash plates fitted, what brand are they? I see TJM also offer bash plates.

Will do mate. I have the full Bushskinz setup front to back including the steps. They fit great and had no issues over a recent trip to the Simpson.

Comment

• jackhays
                            • May 2013
                            • Adelaide

I'm interested in people suggesting the bash plates touch or are attached to the Bullbar?

I have an ECB Bullbar and I've attached a photo where I would have 8" from the bottom of the Bullbar across to the Bushskinz Intercooler Plate.

The red arrow shows where I measured and goes from the Bash plate and points to the bottom of the Bullbar (Grey Hammertone)
                            Attached Files
                            MY16 NX GLX, MM towbar and lift kit, HPD Catch Can, EGR mod, Bushskinz, ECB Alloy BullBar, Lovells/Bilstein 50mm, Bridgestone AT697

Comment

• WhipIt
                              • Jan 2017

Pictures as requested. Mine doesn't touch and has a space between the bar and the plate however on the TJM bar the winch cradle is fitted regardless so this provides a bit of protection should you be worried about rocks or anything. After 7500kms in the outback though I never had any issues.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Benduro
                                • Oct 2007

Thanks lads, from your photos it appears the bash plates attach to the body and so are unaffected by bulbar fitment.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X