• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mb200k
    • Jun 2016
    • a

Thank you for this awesome kit!

Hello Scott, after a long time on Brasilian customs today I finally received my package!

It was extremely well protected, instructions were great and the fit and finish is awesome! very well made kit.

Install went super easy and with zero experience taking off the center console or the steering wheel before, in only about 30min i had it all put together and working, im extremely satisfied with both your great attention on answering all my questions before purchase and also on the awesome kit. The wiring loom is top notch and look like it belongs on the vehicle from the factory, the steering columm cover is perfectly cut like it was laser cut, and the 3d printed spacers and trim pieces just give it that extra perfection that shows your attention to detail

The pajero is a totally new vehicle on the road with the paddles, overtaking is easier and also better on curvy roads. The metal paddles have that clicky feel that is very satisfacting when changing gears.

I had high expectations from this product, but you sincerely exceeded my expectations by far! if anyone is on the fence about spending on this, just do it, you will not regret it.

just came here to thank you for everything and wish you a great weekend!!!

Ps: sorry for my bad english and grammar mistakes, my native language is portugese

Sincerely, Fabio

Comment

• old Jack
      Regular
      • Jun 2011
      • Adelaide, South Australia.

Hi Fabio,
      Yes paddles do transform the drive experience.
      If you want to go a step further the the all Australia designed, tested and made Lockup-Mate will transform you paddle shift auto into a clutchless manual and the drive experience in hilly terrain is further enhanced.
      If you want a to get similar auto trans behaviour without any driver input then Auto Mate gives you this.

OJ.
      2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
      MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X