• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Connormcintosh
    • Jun 2015
    • Gascoyne Junction

Perth Meetup

So I am finally in Perth full time next month and can spend some more time there wheeling and getting into mischief with Pablo (the pajero)

Anyone interested in a Perth meetup? Not seen any Perth meetups here in a while!!!! Sometime late January to organize the numbers?

I would be keen to do a daytrip to somewhere like Wilbinga so I can take the kids and let theme have a trip and cook up a feed for lunch.

TIA to any responders.

Disclaimer:

"Subject to any insurance cover organised by the Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria ["the Club"], the Club accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising directly or indirectly from attending any trips advertised on this web-site. Forum members and other accompanying persons undertaking these trips do so at their own risk and should make their own enquiries as to any insurance cover. Trip participants acknowledge that in the event of inappropriate behaviour, the designated Trip Leader is entitled to ask the offending person or persons to leave. It is acknowledged by Forum members and other trip participants that the Pajero 4WD Club & the Pajero Club Public Forum web-site provides a forum for trips as a community service, and, whilst every care is taken by the Trip Leader, is not intended to convey any responsibility for the trips themselves on the part of the Club"
    Last edited by TC.Barky; 29-11-15, 05:28 PM. Reason: Added disclaimer
    Had; 2005 NP 3.8L auto with all the berries

Now 2010 Patrol Zd30 with even more berries
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

Wilbinga's a good day trip in the right weather. As mid/late jan is too far out for me to commit to at this stage, I'll watch with interest. Your going to hate it down here

MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• grhyso
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2012
      • Perth

I'm free for most weekends in Jan. Wilbinga is probably the best sort of area, anywhere inland will be stinking hot, beaches south don't seem to have many interesting tracks like north.
      2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

• stevemc181
        Valued Member
        • Sep 2012
        • Thornlie/Perth

I'll keep an eye on here also as may be able to come along. I've only been to Wilbinga once so don't know my way around there very well.
        Last edited by stevemc181; 27-11-15, 02:51 PM.
        2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
        3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• Paj man
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2010
          • Perth

Wilbinga suuuuuuucks now. Was busier than cott beach on my last trip.

Used to kick around there heaps when I first got my car, once Alkimos got fully shut-down the plebs headed north and are now in the process of ruining the area.

North of Moore river is much quieter if people are after something different, I'll keep my eye on the dates!
          1997 NK - Quad cam goodness turning 33 Duratrac's and 4.9 diffs, 2inch lift, steel front/sides/rear, front locker and a winch

Now pending: Nothing

Comment

• Connormcintosh
            • Jun 2015
            • Gascoyne Junction

Originally posted by Paj man View Post
            Wilbinga suuuuuuucks now. Was busier than cott beach on my last trip.

Used to kick around there heaps when I first got my car, once Alkimos got fully shut-down the plebs headed north and are now in the process of ruining the area.

North of Moore river is much quieter if people are after something different, I'll keep my eye on the dates!

Open to suggestions, been there a couple times and although it busy you can still have a good laugh, Seabird and Guilderton are also fun and not too far. Used to work on the Moore River and it was always fun in the work Ute! Shark caver good to see you are on board, I have seen a lot of your threads and blogs, we share a very similar camp and outdoor ethic so it would be brilliant to meet you! As for everyone else it would also be good to meet you too! I will be there with an esky and the diff locks on no matter what!

Comment

• Georgie
              Valued Member
              • Sep 2013
              • Secret Harbour WA

Yeah be would be interested in a day trip or an overnighter up there a couple of weeks ago I read some thing about a coastal trip down from Ledge to Seabird and then to Guilderton (Moore River) it sounded like a good trip
              Cheers
              Georgie
              2015 Sahara
              Black Mica in colour
              BFG A/T 275x70x18s Black Widow drawers Redark dual battery system GME CB radio Redarc Tow Prow Elite

Wish List lots

SOLD 2013 GLX- R Pajero

Comment

• ---Scarface---
                • Jul 2014
                • Western Australia

A bit early for me to commit but definitely will keep my eye on this and keen (work permitting).

Comment

• sharkcaver
                  • May 2009
                  • Perth

Originally posted by Connormcintosh View Post
                  Shark caver good to see you are on board, I have seen a lot of your threads and blogs, we share a very similar camp and outdoor ethic so it would be brilliant to meet you!
                  Heading to Esperance on Saturday week for 7 days if interested

Read your last report on Mt Augustus....Inspiring
                  Last edited by sharkcaver; 27-11-15, 10:11 PM.
                  MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Roley
                    • Oct 2013
                    • Bedfordale Perth

Yes definitely interested, been a long time since i have been up that way.
                    Will keep a check on dates, most weekends are good if i have advanced notice.
                    NT 2011 GLS, Firestone Airbags, Dual Batteries, Redarc SBI12 Isolator , BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Guards, Uniden UHF, Cooper ST MAXX 265/70/17, SPV Mk3.1, Rear Skid Plate, 28" Light Bar, Foxwing Awning, MX Ultraguage, Old Man Emu 2" Lift, Tracklander Roof Rack.

Comment

• Connormcintosh
                      • Jun 2015
                      • Gascoyne Junction

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
                      Heading to Esperance on Saturday week for 7 days if interested

Read your last report on Mt Augustus....Inspiring
                      Thank you very much might be doing the same trip with Ronny Dahls crew soon or at least pointing them in the right direction. Would love to but work is slammed this time of year, one of the downsides of management, everyone wants time off at Christmas Keen in the new year after my return to Perth though!

Comment

• Mitch-WA-
                        • Sep 2012
                        • Perth

I'd be keen for this! Will confirm closer to the time.

Comment

• Mitch-WA-
                          • Sep 2012
                          • Perth

Any news on this fella's?

Comment

• sharkcaver
                            • May 2009
                            • Perth

I'm off to Fitzgerald River NP next week. Starting 2016 off with a bang

Come on down.

My Journeys

Comment

• Maximage
                              • Mar 2013
                              • Darch, Perth, WA

I'm planning to head out somewhere next Friday (22nd), possibly Toodjay way, if anyone else is keen. Or may do a Powerlines run and take it further and end up in York.
                              SOLD: 2013 DiD VRX, MM locker, Dueller 697s, ARB bull bar, Runva EWX9500-Q winch, full Bushskinz plates and sliders, Lovells/Bilsteins with PolyAirs, Airtec snorkel, Jonny Tig Front Mount Intercooler, Pacemaker 3" exhaust, RalliArt ECU, FuelManager diesel pre-filter, EGR block & catch can, BRC breathers, Hella 4000 HIDs, LED Light Bar, BCDC dual battery system, Tow Pro Elite brake controller, Couplertec, spare tyre lift, Whispbar roof racks.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X