• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RG76
    • Feb 2013
    • Sydney

EOI - NSW High Country

Gents, just putting it out there to see if anyone wants to hit the high country in NSW this side of Christmas?

Not sure what tracks to do as Ive never been, but its another one to tick off the list

"Subject to any insurance cover organised by the Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria ["the Club"], the Club accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising directly or indirectly from attending any trips advertised on this web-site. Forum members and other accompanying persons undertaking these trips do so at their own risk and should make their own enquiries as to any insurance cover. Trip participants acknowledge that in the event of inappropriate behaviour, the designated Trip Leader is entitled to ask the offending person or persons to leave. It is acknowledged by Forum members and other trip participants that the Pajero 4WD Club & the Pajero Club Public Forum web-site provides a forum for trips as a community service, and, whilst every care is taken by the Trip Leader, is not intended to convey any responsibility for the trips themselves on the part of the Club"
    2015 MQ Triton GLS Manual, TJM XGS Suspension, TJM rear step/towbar, TJM Snorkel, Projecta Dual Battery, Bridgestone MT 674's...Eaton rear E-locker
  • Tombo89
    • Feb 2013
    • Sydney

Hey RG definately keen for this one. I'll talk with you when we organise this tow bar in the next few days.

Tom
    NOW : 2012 JKU WRANGLER

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN : 2012 PB Challenger LS Auto - M/T ATZ P3 285/70/17, Black factory alloys, Xrox sliders, Xrox bullbar, FYRLYT's, Aurora 30" lightbar, Runva 11xp winch, Ultimate suspension lift & brake upgrade, Airtec snorkel, Bushskinz, ORS drawers, Redarc DBS with solar, UHF, SPV EGR mod, Rhino pioneer platform, 3.15 reduction gears, Wholesale autos hd nomad valve body..

Comment

• aaron.miller
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2011
      • Epping, NSW

Depending on dates I'm keen

Aaron
      2012 PB 30th Anniversary Challenger, Arb 2.5m awning, Maxtrax, ORS Platform and MSA dropdown slide, Boo's Bashplates, MSA seat organisers with trays, GME 3120s uhf, GME 4705 UHF, Lovells Springs, Arb Deluxe Bullbar, Mitsubishi tow bar, 265/65 17 D697's At's, triple ram mount with ipad and lots more to come.

Comment

• Kirkster72
        • Sep 2013
        • Sydney

Diddo for me just depends on dates.

cheers Bryan
        2008 nt gls 3.2 smartbar, runva ewx9500 winch, airtech snorkel, ironman / ome combo lift, smartbar, 75watt hid's, lightbar, dual battery, rear worklight, bashplates, catch can 65ltr waeco, 18ltr engel, ors draws/fridge slide, 58ltr lra aux tank ,blah blah blah!

Comment

• RG76
          • Feb 2013
          • Sydney

If we have the numbers Im thinking mid to late November. Failing that I'd postpone to next year given how busy December gets
          2015 MQ Triton GLS Manual, TJM XGS Suspension, TJM rear step/towbar, TJM Snorkel, Projecta Dual Battery, Bridgestone MT 674's...Eaton rear E-locker

Comment

• Toddyh
            Valued Member
            • Nov 2013
            • Lalor Park, NSW

If this gets postponed I may be interested. I'm off to the VIC high country in November so probably can't do both at that time.
            2010 PB LS- ARB Bull Bar, Runva 11XP winch, Cooper ST Maxx 265/70/17, Ultimate suspension lift, Bushskinz plates, Kaymar rear bar with single wheel carrier.

Comment

• RG76
              • Feb 2013
              • Sydney

Geez Toddyh you get around, are you ever home?

Possible dates are 14th - 16th, 21st - 23rd or 28th - 30th November. The plan would be to leave on a friday morning and return on Sunday afternoon. Whats the general consensus?

Comment

• Scouter1
                Valued Member
                • Mar 2013
                • Sydney NSW

Where are you thinking of heading RG? Juggling some other weekend trips but would love to head back to the Snowies High Country sometime.

Cheers,
                Stephen
                2011 Silver NT GLS DiD Auto with extra bits - build thread http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=36099

Comment

• Toddyh
                  Valued Member
                  • Nov 2013
                  • Lalor Park, NSW

Originally posted by RG76 View Post
                  Geez Toddyh you get around, are you ever home?
                  Haha I try not to be.
                  2010 PB LS- ARB Bull Bar, Runva 11XP winch, Cooper ST Maxx 265/70/17, Ultimate suspension lift, Bushskinz plates, Kaymar rear bar with single wheel carrier.

Comment

• RG76
                    • Feb 2013
                    • Sydney

Originally posted by Scouter1 View Post
                    Where are you thinking of heading RG? Juggling some other weekend trips but would love to head back to the Snowies High Country sometime.

Cheers,
                    Stephen
                    I was just researching a few tracks and came up with Geehi Walls fire trail, Davies Plain track, Mt Pinabar...but open to suggestions. At this stage its looking likely to be the second last or last weekend in November.

Comment

• Tombo89
                      • Feb 2013
                      • Sydney

Checked my drapht work roster and at this stage im available for both those wkends at end of Nov

As for tracks some mates have gone in through the tom groggin area and had great reports. Will try and get some more info from them over the next couple of days.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN : 2012 PB Challenger LS Auto - M/T ATZ P3 285/70/17, Black factory alloys, Xrox sliders, Xrox bullbar, FYRLYT's, Aurora 30" lightbar, Runva 11xp winch, Ultimate suspension lift & brake upgrade, Airtec snorkel, Bushskinz, ORS drawers, Redarc DBS with solar, UHF, SPV EGR mod, Rhino pioneer platform, 3.15 reduction gears, Wholesale autos hd nomad valve body..

Comment

• RG76
                        • Feb 2013
                        • Sydney

Tom Groggins sounds like a good spot too, been digging through the 4wd action dvd's and thats one of the places to go. They also mention a few others including going in through Batlow.

Anyway why don't we go with Friday 21st and returning on the 23rd Nov.

Comment

• Tashubi
                          • Nov 2012
                          • Hills Sydney

Hi guys,

Checked my roster and looks as if i can make the trip ATM.
                          So count me in for the trip.

Comment

• Toddyh
                            Valued Member
                            • Nov 2013
                            • Lalor Park, NSW

I'll be going through Tom Goggin probably around the 10th November. I'll be back the weekend after that. Remind me to give you a condition update.

Comment

• Tombo89
                              • Feb 2013
                              • Sydney

Thanks Toddyh. Any tracks and/or routes you can recommend through the area would be great too!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X