• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leno
    • Feb 2019
    • Hackham

Leonard an auto elec Adelaide

Hey I have just purchased my first Pajero 2011 Rx. I own a auto electrical business in Hackham South Australia. I have in a week of owing the Pajero have put in day running lights/ led fog lights. Rockford sub. Lots of exceed bits. Next is GPS head unit when I can find one. And leather trim. Going to change the AC control illumination to white from red.
  • RUGGA
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2014
    • Adelaide

Hello and welcome.
    02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• Pasdec
      • Feb 2019
      • Adelaide

Was the Rockford sub a simple job? I have an NX GLS and am interested, what other Exceed bits did you find worthwhile?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Leno
        • Feb 2019
        • Hackham

Originally posted by Pasdec View Post
        Was the Rockford sub a simple job? I have an NX GLS and am interested, what other Exceed bits did you find worthwhile?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Yeah easy to put the sub in I'm running an aftermarket amp uning a high level converter hooked in the rear door speaker It's a 2ohm dual voice coil. Added the little more bass I needed. The main exceed bits were the aluminium pedals leather console lid and aluminium scuff plates and the top speaker grill I think it looks better. The Rx has most of the other bits. Need to find what model had sunglasses holder. Was what I was after.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X