• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ian H
    Valued Member
    • May 2015
    • Melbourne

Melbourne to Karumba - the back way

Here's a 4 minute video of our recent trip following the Burke & Wills trail from Melbourne to Karumba on the Gulf of Carpentaria. we went up via Mungo NP, Broken Hill Kinchega NP, Menindee, Innaminka, Birdsville, etc. A lot of dirt roads and the Paj never missed a beat, apart from a broken windscreen and a dud battery.

A trip in the Tvan Firetail following the Burke & Wills trail from Melbourne to Karumba Point on the Gulf of Carpentaria. We then headed home via the Savanna...
    2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.
  • Aspey
    • Dec 2015
    • Great Southern Land

Nice video, (though I hit the mute button).
    I'm also a big fan of Burke & Wills and would love to follow their path one day.
    NP VRX DID

Comment

• Ian H
      Valued Member
      • May 2015
      • Melbourne

Originally posted by Aspey View Post
      Nice video, (though I hit the mute button).
      haha, that music isn't for everyone I guess.

It's a great trip and takes in a lot of the history, which was as tragic as it was preventable.
      2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Apollo
        • Dec 2016
        • Cooloola Coast QLD

Nice vid and yeap, I hit the mute button too! Looks like a great trip.

Comment

• swampy 6863
          • Nov 2012
          • parkes

Thanks for sharing the video, some great country there. What was wrong with the music ?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X