Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Trekking around Oz

Trekking around Oz Where have you been? Where are you going? Report your trip.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemc181 View Post
It might be time to think about trading in the NX, seems to have been no end of grief for you the past couple of years.
Merry Xmas all!
I can see it now "Owned by a little old lady to drive to church on Sundays".
Well done Shane on your exciting travels and videos.

Peter
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

As above, always a good watch. Have a nice Xmas!!!
Old 2 Weeks Ago

EPIC year mate! Subscribed!

I would love to be doing half the amount of the trips you’re doing! Except that my vehicle typically has five bodies in it, not just one.

Cheers

Bennie
Old 2 Weeks Ago
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Freddo View Post
EPIC year mate! Subscribed!

I would love to be doing half the amount of the trips you’re doing! Except that my vehicle typically has five bodies in it, not just one.

Cheers

Bennie
Thanks Bennie. I have to have 2 bodies in mine in a couple of weeks. That's going to hurt!

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 2 Weeks Ago

G'day Shane, I like the year in review video idea. It was interesting to hear your comments looking back on the trips. If you were sitting in front of a camp fire with a cold one it would have really set the scene. Look forward to watching some more adventures in 2019.
Cheers
Old 1 Week Ago
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspey View Post
G'day Shane, I like the year in review video idea. It was interesting to hear your comments looking back on the trips. If you were sitting in front of a camp fire with a cold one it would have really set the scene. Look forward to watching some more adventures in 2019.
Cheers
Thanks for the feedback, that's awesome. Now i know at least one watched it to the end I agree, a setting by a campfire would have been great. But I'm bogged down at work now, so the best I could do was drive into the bush on the way home from work, change my work shirt for a tee shirt, and try to find a place where all the illegally dumped rubbish wouldn't be in shot - filthy bastards some of this human race. Which is a real shame, because some of the WA christmas bush here makes an amazing back drop. I just couldn't find any without all that filthy rubbish in the background

https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=...30.-BeFpEUs_gQ

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys