• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kerway
    • Aug 2010
    • North West Sydney

Originally posted by Pearcie View Post
    Thanks Sally, it sure is crazy to say the least. On top of that at the start of the year my wife decided to pursue a new career path so she is studying Nursing full time even still. So I am doing a lot of kid juggling and evening work to try and make up for parts through the day I am watching the kids.
    Cheers,
    Kieron
    I think you're gonna be a very busy family. :smiley_watchout[1]:
    Dont forget to keep a bit of time on the side for :beer[1]:
    cheers
    kerway:beer[1]:
    NW CoolSilver with things bolted on it. Some better than others

Comment

• Pearcie
      BushSkinz 4x4
      • Nov 2007
      • Wattagans

Thanks Kerway, Yep very busy for the next 20+ years I recon and then the kids or someone can run the business and I will kick back with a cold one somewhere in the middle of nowhere... ahh to dream :)

I live by the philosophy set the bar high even if you fall a little short, rather then set the bar low so that you always succeed at doing nothing extraordinary.

Cheers,
      Kieron :beer[1]:
      2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
      Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]

Comment

• kerway
        • Aug 2010
        • North West Sydney

Well said Kieron :clap2[1]:
        A man after my own heart.:D

cheers
        kerway
        NW CoolSilver with things bolted on it. Some better than others

Comment

• Pearcie
          BushSkinz 4x4
          • Nov 2007
          • Wattagans

Ok just a heads up some steps are leaving today and some tomorrow. We ended up at the polyclinic yesterday afternoon with our 16month old after he decided to give his chin an intimate encounter with the tiles. Resulting in a about a 20mm gaping gash that they decided to glue back together (for now atleast).

Anyway I lost about 3/4 of my afternoon/night shift last night.

Just thought I would post it up on hear as most of you guys seem to be following this thread now.

Cheers,
          Kieron
          Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Comment

• Greg Grey Grumbly
            • Aug 2012
            • Brisbane, Southside

Bushskinz Intercooler and Sump Set

Just received my Intercooler/Sump combo set from Bushskinz, they look great and if they fit as well as they look then great result.

Greg
            Greg Grey Grumbly

2018 QE Pajero Sport GLS, Factory Accessories: Alloy Bull Bar, Tow Bar, Underbody Protection, Aftermarket: Uniden CB, Redarc Electric Brake Controller, Bushman Cooler, Rhino Roof Bars; Full Tint, OCAM Extendable Tow Mirrors, Fridge Tie Down Racks, Kickass Battery Box with Projecta DC DC charger, King KCRS-23 with the Peddars 5899 bump stops, Almac Boat Loader, Almac Outboard Slide, Provent catch can, More to come
            Tows a 2015 Billabong Grove 186

Comment

• 1st time 4wd owner.
              • Aug 2013
              • Ferntree Gully

Hi Keiron,

I was just wondering how you are going with my order of a Intercooler and sump guard combo. I payed on the 2nd of May, but they haven't arrived yet? inv 00001320. I have shot you up a couple of emails over the last couple of weeks, not sure if you have got them? If you could let me know when it will be arriving, that would be great.
              Cheers Scott

Comment

• scribble88
                Valued Member
                • Mar 2014
                • Geraldton, WA

Newby

Hey Kieron,

I am a new member to this forum, so I hope
                I am posting correctly. I would like to buy
                Intercooler and sump guard. I have NT
                Pajero. Can you give price, inc delivery to
                Coffs Harbour. Or pick up. [email protected]

Drew
                2010 3.2 DiD Activ Pajero 5sp Manual. Bilstein and HD Lovells 50mm lift, Toyo Open Country II A/T, Diff breathers, SPV EGR Mod, Exedy HD Clutch, Electric brake controller, Kings Lethal 9” LED’s.Reversing camera system for trailer, Airtec Snorkel. Full set of Bushskinz bash plates.

Comment

• Bazzter
                  • Mar 2013
                  • NT

Hi Keiron,
                  Same request as 1st time 4wd owner. Ordered and paid for the same combo on the 19th May and have had no feedback. I'm aware that your pretty busy but I wouldn't mind knowing what's going on....

Comment

• Pearcie
                    BushSkinz 4x4
                    • Nov 2007
                    • Wattagans

Hi guys,
                    I will chase things up as all orders should have been out the door and I would of expected them to have arrived by now.

Sorry haven't been on the forum of late it has been chaotic after I sacked my PA/office lady a couple of weeks ago and my wife had last week and this week off so I have been struggling to keep on top of the office duties. I know there are a couple of emails I am still to get around to especially from the long weekend just past. I have been transitioning from outlook to gmail as well as outlook doesn't show reply marking for emails I do on the road so if anyone would like to resend any email that hasn't been replied to please do as I will be sitting down again this evening catching up on a few things.

Apologies again I am thoroughly looking forward to having this office work taken off my hands again.

Cheers,
                    Kieron

Comment

• TC.Barky
                      Valued Member
                      • Oct 2011
                      • Melbourne

Originally posted by Pearcie View Post
                      Hi guys,
                      I will chase things up as all orders should have been out the door and I would of expected them to have arrived by now.

Sorry haven't been on the forum of late it has been chaotic after I sacked my PA/office lady a couple of weeks ago and my wife had last week and this week off so I have been struggling to keep on top of the office duties. I know there are a couple of emails I am still to get around to especially from the long weekend just past. I have been transitioning from outlook to gmail as well as outlook doesn't show reply marking for emails I do on the road so if anyone would like to resend any email that hasn't been replied to please do as I will be sitting down again this evening catching up on a few things.

Apologies again I am thoroughly looking forward to having this office work taken off my hands again.

Cheers,
                      Kieron
                      All good mate, sounds like you've got a helluva lot on your plate atm! I'm sure people will understand and won't mind waiting - particularly given the quality of the end product!
                      MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
                      Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• bok
                        • Mar 2014
                        • Blue mountains

Thx Kieron products arrived today and installed as well.great turn around time bought yesterday arrived today.can't beat that for service.

Thx
                        Phil

Comment

• JoshF
                          Valued Member
                          • Jan 2008
                          • Brisbane

I am going to make a really out there suggestion. Instead of posting random threads all over the place for Kieron to hunt down, why not post directly into his own Bushskinz section under the Commercial advertisors page. It certainly would make it easier to find the posts and manage expectations
                          Last edited by Gus; 13-06-14, 01:14 AM. Reason: Good point & moved!
                          NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
                          Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

• Pearcie
                            BushSkinz 4x4
                            • Nov 2007
                            • Wattagans

Thanks Josh and admin for moving this thread for us :)

I think we should now get email alerts to each post which will make it easier for us to hopefully keep on top of :)

Cheers,
                            Kieron

Comment

• Pearcie
                              BushSkinz 4x4
                              • Nov 2007
                              • Wattagans

Originally posted by Bazzter View Post
                              Hi Keiron,
                              Same request as 1st time 4wd owner. Ordered and paid for the same combo on the 19th May and have had no feedback. I'm aware that your pretty busy but I wouldn't mind knowing what's going on....
                              Hey Mate,
                              Just checked your gear went out on the 22nd of May was sent through Aus post due to your location (startrack charged us $300+ last time we sent with them to your area). It takes a while though roughly 3 weeks from past experiences.

Cheers,
                              Kieron

Comment

• Poita
                                Valued Member
                                • Sep 2010
                                • Adelaide

Just a heads up, I replied via email regarding the underbody protection for my NP you quoted for.

Let me know what is the most convenient method of payment. Any chance of them arriving in SA before the 21st? If not no hassle, just taking it for its maiden trip and would just be a little more comfortable with some protection.

Cheers,
                                Peter
                                NW VRX MY2013
                                Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X