• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • green monster
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2008
    • Adelaide

I'm in for sure now, but we are gonna head up on the Saturday and stay at wallaroo beachfront caravan park until Monday.( soft in a cabin,,with heaters) , anyone keen to join is more than welcome, my family used to have a shack up that way and I know a few great tracks up tickera way which is within 10 mins from wallaroo, also a secret spot where you can catch snapper off the rocks,,,,,
    Also the north beach is awesome, especially if the weather is ok,,,
    FYI I have 3 kids 8,10,12 boy girl boy,
    Looking forward to it,
    You keen Dan ?,I need fishing tips,
    Cheers , cam
    NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

• LanaB
      • Nov 2012
      • Millicent, SA near some of the best sand/beach driving in Australia

after reading about the fishing made me feel bad about not being able to make it. Right in middle of golf championships and needing an extra day each way living in SE. So next time will see how it fits in. perhaps see you people down here some day.
      2005 MK Triton GLS 2.8TD manual, some fruit, much more to come.
      retired .. '94 NJ, GLS, swb, 3.0l

Comment

• green monster
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2008
        • Adelaide

Ps,, just purchased a new go pro ,, just need to mount it and figure out how to work the dam thing,,,,,,
        Video footage of carnage imminent ,,,,,,,
        NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

• **pajero**
          • Dec 2011
          • North East of Adelaide S.A

Im in 100% and my mate might be coming in his GQ if he isn't on call out, and i we will be staying at Pt Hughes Saturday and doing some fishing and drinking also have a Go pro to get some good footage.
          OLDIES

2000 NM PAJERO 3.5L 6G74 EXCEED (SOLD)
          1999 TH MAGNA 3.5L 6G74 Exec/VRX (SOLD)

NEWIES

2002 TJ VRX MAGNA 3.8L 6G75 5spd manual
          1991 NH SWB 4G54 ( Project shortie )
          1996 30M Diamante DOHC 6G72 MIVEC JDM BEAST

Comment

• Aussie_Dan
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2010
            • Cairns

Originally posted by green monster View Post
            I'm in for sure now, but we are gonna head up on the Saturday and stay at wallaroo beachfront caravan park until Monday.( soft in a cabin,,with heaters) , anyone keen to join is more than welcome, my family used to have a shack up that way and I know a few great tracks up tickera way which is within 10 mins from wallaroo, also a secret spot where you can catch snapper off the rocks,,,,,
            Also the north beach is awesome, especially if the weather is ok,,,
            FYI I have 3 kids 8,10,12 boy girl boy,
            Looking forward to it,
            You keen Dan ?,I need fishing tips,
            Cheers , cam
            Yeah, we might be in for that Cam.... Will let you know.
            Dunno about 'fishing tips' though, I never have much in the way of luck
            2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!

Comment

• geopaj
              Valued Member
              • Jul 2007
              • Adelaide

I'm hoping to come too (or at the very least I'll come to the meeting point and catch up with everyone before you leave)
              Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• rotare
                Valued Member
                • Nov 2007

Would have liked to come but the kids have sport on Saturday. Looks like a few kids are coming along, and my two boys (7 & 9) would have had a ball with the other kids
                2013 NW VRX

Comment

• green monster
                  Valued Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • Adelaide

Originally posted by rotare View Post
                  Would have liked to come but the kids have sport on Saturday. Looks like a few kids are coming along, and my two boys (7 & 9) would have had a ball with the other kids
                  My 3 kids are going to miss netball basketball and 2 footy games,,, its gotten to the stage if we don't just make them miss a week of sport, we never get to go anywhere!,,,
                  They will have a great time,

Comment

• sub888
                    • Oct 2012
                    • Barossa Valley

Originally posted by green monster View Post
                    My 3 kids are going to miss netball basketball and 2 footy games,,, its gotten to the stage if we don't just make them miss a week of sport, we never get to go anywhere!,,,
                    They will have a great time,
                    It is Sunday also not saturday.
                    Unfortunately I am probably out for this one.

Comment

• t0ne
                      • Jun 2010
                      • Adelaide

Originally posted by rotare View Post

Rotare it is on Sunday the 19th not Saturday
                      2005 NP MY06 DiD Auto Exceed, Nudge bar, IPF spot lights, rear DVD for the kids.(being added) long range tank, poly airs, heavy duty springs, dual battery, slotted rotors. New van: 2013 Jayco starcraft 22.68.1

Comment

• rotare
                        Valued Member
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by t0ne View Post
                        Rotare it is on Sunday the 19th not Saturday
                        Thanks for the heads up! Not only did I have the wrong day, I also thought it was this weekend... woops. We might be able to come after all!
                        2013 NW VRX

Comment

• Dougb
                          • Oct 2012
                          • Adelaide

I am thinking about coming would be good to catch up with other pajero owners.

Doug
                          2012 NW Pearl White VRX, factory tow bar, factory diff lock, OEM nudge bar, bushskinz intercooler & sump plates,
                          Bridgestone Duellers 265 60 18 LT
                          ironman awning, Redarc 1220 ign dual battery, rhino roof bars, rhino steel mesh platform, drifta single rear drawer, UHF
                          and hopefully more to come soon

Adventure offroad camper - Cape York

Comment

• big mik
                            • Feb 2012
                            • Adelaide

Date is 19th, just over a week away
                            1st meeting point will be BP Servo at Port Wakefield at the northern end at 9am, pushing off approx. 30 mins later.

Should be in Moonta for 10.15, thinking of meeting by the reserve in the centre of town may aid parking (there's way more coming than I thought ) so anyone staying over can meet us there??????????????

Then push off say 10.30ish and a few mins before letting the air out!

Gives any sleepy heads a chance to make up time and catch us in Moonta.

The weather should be a little cooler, sorry, would have been glorious today!
                            On the plus side my old tub has temporarily stopped it's bad drinking habit so we should be game on.

Need to pick a UHF channel (any preference....... how many are running 80ch's? as they tend to be quieter with 40's)

Any other last moment questions let me know, better to know now than on the day.

For anyone new to this, I think your in with a good group, looks like some good experienced drivers, and once again it's not extreme stuff, but there will be a little bit of fun!

Ohh I nearly forgot, who's bringing the beach cricket stuff for the kids..... big kids can bring their own rods and bait LOL. Still haven't seen the tides but we should be stopped somewhere between 12 and 1 if that helps any pro anglers, unlike me a bait drowner!

Mik
                            1988 NF V6 superwagon, 2 Inch suspension lift, 31 inch AT's, AM & UHF radio, twin HID 7inch driving lights, 20 inch LED light bar, Reese rear tow bar, Ally bull bar, Tigerz 11 Roof cage and awning complete with LED's and remote dimmer, LED side marker lights on the sills, 2 rear 10w LED work lights, Rear view camera. Bluetooth radio for hands free phone. 1200Lbs winch

Comment

• jamesl186
                              • May 2011
                              • adelaide

i have a 80ch

Comment

• 2007_pajero
                                • Oct 2012
                                • Adelaide

check this link out guys...

2007 NS--- Sold
                                2014 NW--Current