• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swys42
    • Oct 2019
    • Aldinga Beach

Anyone in Adelaide with MUT or scanner that can do injector relearn

Hi,

Hoping to find someone in adelaide preferable south adelaide that has a mut or scanner that can do injector relearn, recently replaced SCV and need to do a small quantity relearn but dont want to take car to dealer as i dont trust alot of mechanical shops anymore.
  • deekay
    • Oct 2009
    • Perth WA

I don't know if this works, I have not tried it yet.
    Attached Files

Comment

• swys42
      • Oct 2019
      • Aldinga Beach

thanks, ill give it a go, but most people with gen 4 said it didnt work. so not sure what mitshibishi its for

Comment

• DibbyDibbyDJ
        Valued Member
        • Sep 2019
        • Victoria

Originally posted by swys42 View Post
        thanks, ill give it a go, but most people with gen 4 said it didnt work. so not sure what mitshibishi its for

Engine Temp 85c
        AT temp 60c
        fuel temp 45c

No accessories or heater or lights on, steering wheel straight. Dual battery disconnected. I-drive and EGR defeat devices also cause issues.

If it doesnt do it on its own then....

Turn off engine, disconnect negative terminal, turn on ignition to crank position, then remove key, reconnect battery then restart.

The biggest issue with Paj not doing it on itsown is current draw, so if you have second battery and lots of consumers and dont want to disconnect them, then dont bother wasting your time as it will not work.

If no joy then it may need fuel pump to be initialised. That WILL need a scantool
        2024 Outlander

Diamond Technician at Main Dealer

mitsubishi-forums

Comment

• swys42
          • Oct 2019
          • Aldinga Beach

Tried multiple times and cant get glow icon to come up even once, no not sure it works on a ns did pajero

Comment

• DibbyDibbyDJ
            Valued Member
            • Sep 2019
            • Victoria

Tried multiple times and cant get glow icon to come up even once, no not sure it works on a ns did pajero

Whoops. yep will not work on NS
            2024 Outlander

Diamond Technician at Main Dealer

mitsubishi-forums

Comment

• cooperplace
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2010
              • adelaide

Replaced SCV on ours and the mechanic said just leave it, it will eventually relearn all by itself. And it did.

Comment

• swys42
                • Oct 2019
                • Aldinga Beach

ended up buying a vident unit that can do relearn, and did see fuel usage go down by 1l per 100. Nothing major but still goo.

Car is good now.

Comment

• geopaj
                  Valued Member
                  • Jul 2007
                  • Adelaide

ended up buying a vident unit that can do relearn, and did see fuel usage go down by 1l per 100. Nothing major but still goo.

Car is good now.
                  Which one? Any chance of a link?

Cheers
                  Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                    Valued Member
                    • Jun 2019
                    • Brisbane

Originally posted by geopaj View Post
                    Which one? Any chance of a link?

Cheers
                    Post 8

Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• erad
                      Valued Member
                      • Mar 2015
                      • Cooma NSW

I don't want to start another bunfight like once before, but before you splash out your money, get an assurance from the supplier that the HNMII can do exactly what you want it to do. I have a HNMii unit and it claims to be able to clear codes etc but it says it didn't clear all the codes on my NW Pajero - some they were still there. Don't get me wrong - I like the unit, but it doesn't do everything it said it would. For what it is worth, the local MIts dealer could not clear all the codes on my NW either and it was only when I changed the front tyres to match the rears that the codes went away. The dealer couldn't ell me what was wrong - I found it y accident. There were other codes which the HNMII did not clear, but the Mits MUTT3 did manage to clear. One of them was low voltage code on the airbags (I had had a flat battery and replaced it, but the unit would not clear the codes). The HNMII managed to find the codes OK - it just couldn't clear them.

As I said, I like the unit but it didn't clear all the codes even though I had rectified the faults which originally threw the codes. Luckily, I don't have a DPF system in my car, so I cannot comment if the unit will cause a regenerative burn etc or not.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                        Valued Member
                        • Jun 2019
                        • Brisbane

Originally posted by erad View Post
                        But before you splash out your money, get an assurance from the supplier that the HNMII can do exactly what you want it to do. I have a HNMii unit and it claims to be able to clear codes etc but it says it didn't clear all the codes on my NW Pajero - some they were still there. Don't get me wrong - I like the unit, but it doesn't do everything it said it would. The HNMII managed to find the codes OK - it just couldn't clear them.

As I said, I like the unit but it didn't clear all the codes even though I had rectified the faults which originally threw the codes. Luckily, I don't have a DPF system in my car, so I cannot comment if the unit will cause a regenerative burn etc or not.
                        You raise some very good points, Mr Erad .
                        Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• geopaj
                          Valued Member
                          • Jul 2007
                          • Adelaide

Thanks
                          Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X