• under a rock

By any chance is this kit available still

Comment

• starjunk
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2011
      • Sydney

Hi Morcs,

There is one gauge available at present, and more in the production pipeline. Unfortunately there is a bit of a wait on the hazard switch buttons though.
      '92 NH GLS LWB 3.0V6 A/T ...sold Please DON'T consider
      '06 NP VR-X LWB Turbo Diesel Sports A/T..sold Please consider
      '96 NJ GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T..sold . Loved that car
      '08 NS GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T...daily driver. Wake up and Drive!

Comment

• nj swb
        Resident
        • Jun 2007
        • Adelaide

Wow, this has been a while.

I received my kit a long while back, and did the install of the interior bits almost immediately - that all went together quite well, thanks to the excellent instructions.

Welding in the bung didn't work out quite so well - I can't do it myself, and finding the opportunity to have it done at non-extortionate prices proved harder than anticipated.

But a fortuitous failure of my transfer case saw my NT on the hoist at the Offroad Shop, where the dump pipe was whipped out while the transfer case was being swapped, and James (Razorback481) TIG welded the bung into place. And the probe actually fits!

Don't know when I'll get to wiring it up...
        NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Poita
          Valued Member
          • Sep 2010
          • Adelaide

What gen models does this fit?
          NW VRX MY2013
          Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Comment

• nj swb
            Resident
            • Jun 2007
            • Adelaide

Originally posted by Poita View Post
            What gen models does this fit?
            Sorry Poita - didn't see this post.

I believe it is primarily designed for Gen 4 models, but starjunk might be able to find a way to make them fit a Gen 3?

However, given the lack of traffic in this thread, I'm guessing the interest in EGT gauges is much lower than I expected.

Anyway, it works! Exactly as expected, I'm not sure what else to say? Perfect spot for a gauge, easy to access for the install, easy to get the wiring in, well-written instructions that simply worked.

I guess I should take a photo...

Thanks to starjunk for making this kit.
            NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X