Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Ongoing Projects that benefit members

Ongoing Projects that benefit members Projects from members than can be purchased at the right price.

Old 09-03-16

Default Info

Thanks for the review everyone.

I am assuming that these DO NOT come with new hardware (bolts etc?) - can anyone confirm this?
Old 09-03-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamjet View Post
Thanks for the review everyone.

I am assuming that these DO NOT come with new hardware (bolts etc?) - can anyone confirm this?
It comes with the bolt, but some you can reuse the stock bolt that retaining the plastick guard

2013 NW 3.2 L GLX R : Boo's bash plate, Roley rear plate, ORS Drawer, GME 3110 plug n play, SPV mod, Redarc BCDC 1220IGN, Pioneer platform, 30" LED light bar on roofrack, ARB bullbar

2004 NP ; Dueller 697 ; ARB bullbar ; Uniden 7760 : RFI CD900 ; eagle eyes headlight ; double din Tablet PC DVD ; 7" spotlight ; (SOLD)
Old 14-03-16

I have a set of Boo's plates, from eBay, waiting for when I get my NS back. I can't comment on fitting yet but am very impressed indeed with the quality.

A question for those that have fitted plates, regardless of make ...

Can one person do it themselves with the vehicle still on the ground? I don't have access to a lift and don't want to buy anything like stands or whatever for this one job.

RIP: Lost in 2011 QLD floods - 1995 NK GLX 2.8D, 5-speed Manual. ARB Bullbar, Spotties, Cargo Barrier, Tow Bar, Turbo Timer.
Old 15-03-16

Hi Natator
They can be installed with one person quite easily without raising the car. A bit tight but doable.
Old 15-03-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
Hi Natator
They can be installed with one person quite easily without raising the car. A bit tight but doable.
Thanks for that. I look forward to attacking it

RIP: Lost in 2011 QLD floods - 1995 NK GLX 2.8D, 5-speed Manual. ARB Bullbar, Spotties, Cargo Barrier, Tow Bar, Turbo Timer.
Old 19-03-16

Fitted this morning in about an hour.

Didn't need to raise the car but I did have an extra set of hands. Doable by yourself but easier with a helper.

Everything lined up nicely.

Very happy.