Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Hot Spots > Hot Spots: NSW

Old 06-12-15

Default Tracks around Port Macquarie

I've got a couple of days up this way and was looking for a drive to do and camp overnight somewhere.

Any suggestions?
2013 NW VRX - ARB Deluxe bar, TJM 9500lb winch with synthetic rope, MT STZ's 265/60/18, UHF, Tough Dog Suspension Lift, Bushskinz Intercooler/sump guard and transmission guard, Bushskinz rock sliders, Boo's rear bash plate, Airtec snorkel, ARB diff breathers, Aurora 5w 20" lightbar, Rhino Pioneer Roof Rack. Second set of tyres on 17" challenger rims - Hankook Dynapro MT's 265/70/17. Kalahari Black awning.
Check out my YouTube page!
4x4therapy
Old 06-12-15

Stixx river forest on the track from Kempsey to Armadale is a pretty nice place and there are some great places to camp.
2014 PC Challenger, TJM winch bar, RUNVA 9500 winch, MMA tow bar, $0.09 EGR resister mod, 114L fuel tank, narva 225 HID driving lights, scan gauge 2, uniden UHF, TAIT VHF, TJM battery tray, bush skins , dobinsons lift and plenty more to still do
Old 07-12-15

anyone else? ill be up there from the end of jan thru to middle of feb and looking for some family friendly 4wd trips
cheers
Old 24-01-16
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chooseboost View Post
I've got a couple of days up this way and was looking for a drive to do and camp overnight somewhere.

Any suggestions?
Around Port Mac, there is Hat Head north of Port, Crowdy Head south of Port if wanting to be near the beach and camping. Then there are places like Mount Seaview for camping which are is a little inland of Wauchope. There are tracks around up there but unable to give you any advice as I'm not experienced with them.

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.