Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Bolted on bits, factory and aftermarket accessories

Bolted on bits, factory and aftermarket accessories Discussion of after-market extras: winches, bull bars, tow bars (and Towing), roof racks, snorkels, and other cool stuff

Old 19-04-19

Default Group buy UltraGauge MX v1.3

Are there any interest for a group buy from US? A quick look shows that the most bang for buck is 3 units as the postage for 3 (US Post US$25.33 or Fedex US$30.19) is almost the same as for 1 (US Post US$25.33 or Fedex US$29.86). The MX base unit is US$89.95 and the mounting options have different prices. Based on forum posts, I think MX is better than EM Plus because "MX has the added ability to access non-standard manufacturer specific gauges, such as transmission temperature (if supported by the vehicle)". Might be able to get it a bit cheaper for group buy of 3 and I have emailed the seller. The mastercard exchange rate is about 1.40. When I buy stuff in foreign currency I use 28degrees mastercard as there are no fees involved other than mastercard exchange rate. Seller says group buy discount apply to at least 50 units.

Main site:
http://ultra-gauge.com/ultragauge/ultragauge_wired.htm

Mounting options:
http://www.ultra-gauge.com/ultragaug...g_Options.html

FAQ:
http://www.ultra-gauge.com/ultragauge/support/FAQ.htm

Vehicle Gauge Availability Estimator
http://www.ultra-gauge.com/ultragaug...augelookup.php

Forum members with Pajeros seems to be buying with Tacoma/Tundra preprogramming option. You still have to muck around with input variables to get it to work like transmission temperature. Good thing is some members have been successful so the answer is available. I don't know very much about this product except that it must be good based on member comments so please do your own research. See MM4x4 youtube on auto-mate to see ultragauge in action https://youtu.be/toRtbOcJj0A

Last edited by dreamerman; 05-05-19 at 12:51 PM.
Old 11-05-19

Hi Dreamerman

I am interested in a unit
Old 11-05-19
Valued Member

I only just bought one haha
You definately need the MX with our vehicles.
Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Stedi driving/fog light combo + LED headlights, dual battery, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Last edited by Poita; 12-05-19 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Stupid auto correct
Old 12-05-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poita View Post
I only just bought one haha
You definately need the NX with our vehicles.
MX1.3 to be exact
They also have an MX1.4, but is an experimental version to support Mercedes.
2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BFG 265/65R18 | ARB BBar | OME 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME 3510WS UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles & paddle-mate | auto-mate
2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods
RETIRED 2003 NP Exceed 3.2 DiD Lots of mods
Build thread

Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate now available
Old 25-05-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmurray2250 View Post
Hi Dreamerman

I am interested in a unit
Thanks for being interested. Hoping to attract another buyer so make a buy of 3 units to optimise shipping cost.
Old 21-10-19

Hi dreamerman,

I might have seen this a bit late, but just putting it out there that I would be interested if this hasn't gone ahead yet.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Same here.
Old 1 Week Ago

Hi, time moved on and I am quiet happy with just using my TorquePro. So maybe other members can organise a group buy.
Old 1 Week Ago

A word of caution having done two group buys previously. Don't use USPS! They basically have policy that allows them to lose your stuff and not be held responsible. I was lucky and my first group buy made it [eventually]. The next time I used fedex and had no issues.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

2019 NX Exceed, Pearl White, MM Steel Bar, MM towbar, Provent 200 catch can, 140Ah Aux with Projecta IDC25 DC-DC Charger