• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • notsosqeezy
    • May 2012
    • Melbourne Pakenham

2 inch lift

Just got my paj fitted with Ironman 2in lift kit. Foam cell shockers. Drives beautiful now. Wanted more lift and weight control for my van. Have airbags as well. The shockers are 0-250 kgs + the airbags.
    Attached Files
  • notsosqeezy
    • May 2012
    • Melbourne Pakenham

Have to say love my 2 inch Ironman lift. Everyone says Ironman is shit but I think it’s ok. Rides nice and firm and beautiful on the road. Have to see how it is with my van on. Cost $1500 with alignment with foam cell shockers. Like to get different wheels now? Maybe black rims. Just wondering will 265/70R17 fit my NW paj or will they rub and are they 33 inch? My tyres now are Bridgestone 265/60 18 which are 30.5 inch

Comment

• Hatto
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2013
      • Mandurah WA

265/70R17 Will fit fine. I have them with no rubbing issues. I'm pretty sure that size is just under 32 inch overall diameter depending on the tyre manufacturer. Apparently different brands in the same size can be slightly different diameter.
      Good to hear you're pleased with the suspension upgrade. Was that $1500 fitted or did you install it yourself? And I presume that price doesn't include the airbags.
      Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
      ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• Dicko1
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2014
        • Cairns, FNQ

Seeing as you tow a van why would you bother putting larger tyres on it. Leave the tyres the original size...especially for towing. Easier on the auto trans, waste of money for a 25mm gain (dependent on tyre brand) and does nothing for cosmetics unless you go up several sizes..Save your money and buy m&m,s torque converter lock up kit.
        Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X