Below Nav Bar

Collapse

What did you do to your Challenger today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • itsamitsi
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2015
    • Hervey Bay Queensland

Finally fitted a snorkel. I say what an absolute pig it is to fit one to a Challenger. I've done Hiluxes and Landcruisers which are a walk in the park compared to doing the Challenger.. Anyway it turned out good. Very happy
    Attached Files
    Paul 2015 PC Challenger LS Auto - 2" Ultimate lift, Duraturn 265/70/17 A/Ts , catch can and resistor mod, Custom MCC Bullbar ,12000lb winch , Dual batteries ,Boo's Bash plates ,E-Drive throttle controller,Auto Mate, In car entertainment and more.

Comment

• littleriver
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2013
      • Queensland

Originally posted by itsamitsi View Post
      Finally fitted a snorkel. I say what an absolute pig it is to fit one to a Challenger. I've done Hiluxes and Landcruisers which are a walk in the park compared to doing the Challenger.. Anyway it turned out good. Very happy
      Looks great .. is that a Dobinson ? ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• itsamitsi
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2015
        • Hervey Bay Queensland

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
        Looks great .. is that a Dobinson ? ...

No it was 4X4 something somethings...
        I'd have to look at the badge on it to remember who's it was. It was half the price of Dobinsons and 1/5th of Safaris snorkel. Fits perfectly and is well made but it was for a Triton which is the same car anyway.
        Paul 2015 PC Challenger LS Auto - 2" Ultimate lift, Duraturn 265/70/17 A/Ts , catch can and resistor mod, Custom MCC Bullbar ,12000lb winch , Dual batteries ,Boo's Bash plates ,E-Drive throttle controller,Auto Mate, In car entertainment and more.

Comment

• PeePee
          Valued Member
          • Oct 2012
          • Brisbane

Full detail yesterday, now going to get it dirty up Mt Mee for a night run with the 4wd club.
          MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.

Comment

• littleriver
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2013
            • Queensland

Originally posted by PeePee View Post
            Full detail yesterday, now going to get it dirty up Mt Mee for a night run with the 4wd club.
            Looking forward to pics and tube clip

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• PeePee
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2012
              • Brisbane

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
              Looking forward to pics and tube clip

Took it out with the 4wd club last night, it is filthy now. Will clean it up again today.
              MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.

Comment

• PeePee
                Valued Member
                • Oct 2012
                • Brisbane

Its all clean again, no pics though sorry. Its back int he garage waiting for the automate to arrive. Neighbour across the road is going to help me instal it next week.

Comment

• johndavis125262
                  • Apr 2013
                  • brisbane

throttle controller

ok i picked up throttle controller . ( HIKEIT-X9 Premium Vehicle Specific Pedal Controller ) i picked this 1 over the i drive .there a lot more feature especially it dims down at night so it doesn't blind you you can configure it as auto transmission or manual transmission its fairly simple to install couple thing i didnt like but its not bad .putting the plug in the top of the pedal i just couldn't get it to click on .so just took pedal out then stuck it back in and instead of double sided tape i left it intact and stuck Velcro so if i didn't like the place the controller sat you didn't have to fight the dash to give it up ive tried a couple of setting when you stick it on hikeit level 5 make sure your strapped in level 9 she punches hard i dont know if ill ever use that 1 it also has a off setting that turns the unit off so it goes back to what she is, im using cruise level 5 and i feel good with that 1 sports mode is next step up from cruise .i have to relearn to drive again you dont have to use the right foot so hard i really like it ill keep you in form as time goes by regards john

Comment

• XLS PB Challenger
                    • May 2016
                    • Reynella East

Front Diff Locker - Vic High Country

Installed an AUTO front diff locker (4WD systems lokka) in my PB challenger and headed off to the Vic high country.

Great addition, makes the little challenger unstoppable !
                    Attached Files
                    2010 PB Challenger Auto - 265/60/18 Dick Cepek - MCC front bar - 9 inch LED kings spot lights- Safari Snorkel - 2 inch lift - REDARC BMS1230 Manager & REDARC TVMS - AUX battery in custom tray behind cargo trim - Jump start feature - 3inch Triton exhaust - morepower diesel chip - bash plates - 9.5 XP winch - Auto front locker - Automate - RV meter.

Comment

• PeterC51
                      • Dec 2015
                      • Melbourne

Auto Mate installed. Not something I want to do every day - but then pulling apart vehicle interiors and crawling under dashboards is far from a core competency for me. Now to monitor vehicle behaviour.
                      Peter
                      MY10 PB XLS auto, MML alloy bullbar, Dobinsons suspension 2" lift, Bushskinz plates, ARB aluminium roof rack, 2nd battery in rear guard, MML towbar, BFG A/T tyres, Clearview mirrors, 80 ch UHF, WaterWatch alarm, AutoMate, Steinbaur chip etc.

Comment

• amec
                        Valued Member
                        • Mar 2015
                        • Wamberal

Had my Chally assessed for hail damage, $9k damage. It is getting a new roof skin, new bonnet, new front left guard and a heap of PDR work.
                        Glad it wasn't written off as we are going for a trip in July for 6 weeks and wouldn't have time to build a replacement.
                        PC Challenger. TJM bar and winch. Dual battery with Redarc dc-dc, Redarc trailer brake controller. USB outlets everywhere, Uniden UH5060 UHF, $0.45 EGR mod. Lovells springs and Bilstein shocks For 50mm lift. LED spotties. MM 4X4 Automate. Airtec snorkel, Hancook dynapro, Bushskinz skid plates x3 + side steps.Torqit peddle thing. Torqit Power Module.

Comment

• Kingbrown
                          Valued Member
                          • Apr 2012
                          • Port Augusta - SA

Changed both fuel filters today after 20 months and 25000km.

Auxillary filter (Baldwin, downstream of the factory filter) was . . er . . . filthy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190109_172636.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	984023

A very small quantity of visible particulates was drained from the chambers of both filters. Nil moisture was evident.

Very glad that the Aux filter is in the fuel circuit.
                          Last edited by Kingbrown; 09-01-19, 06:20 PM.
                          2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

• cookie9
                            Valued Member
                            • Jul 2014
                            • Central Coast NSW

Originally posted by amec View Post
                            Had my Chally assessed for hail damage, $9k damage. It is getting a new roof skin, new bonnet, new front left guard and a heap of PDR work.
                            Glad it wasn't written off as we are going for a trip in July for 6 weeks and wouldn't have time to build a replacement.

bugger! Luckily we were coming back from port mac and missed the storm.. there was some serious carnage I saw when we got back!
                            2011 LS Auto Challenger, Ultimate 50mm suspension lift, Diff breathers, OEM towbar, Bushskinz.....

Comment

• itsamitsi
                              Valued Member
                              • Aug 2015
                              • Hervey Bay Queensland

Replaced all corners brake pads and front rotors. The RH rotor had 2 radial cracks in it which I have posted photos of previously but the left had 8 or 9 but most going on diagonals and all over the place. Must have been dodgy casts or something?

Comment

• itsamitsi
                                Valued Member
                                • Aug 2015
                                • Hervey Bay Queensland

Engine oil and filter. Drained the trans which is black and smells burnt.... Hope that's not a prelude to something.. Going to replace it and the P/S fluid with Penrite FS full synthetic and see how it goes.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X