Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Where the rubber hits the road.

Where the rubber hits the road. Discussion about drive train; (locking) diffs; wheels; hubs; suspension and, of course, tyres

Old 1 Week Ago

Default Lifting Suspension on NX

Hi
Im having my caravan suspension raised by around 50mm so may be looking at raising the car as well to keep things reasonably level.Can any one recommend somewhere for this to be done in Perth Thanks
Old 1 Week Ago

Hi, why raise your NX it would be easier to change the height of your tow ball with a higher tongue or if you use WDH adjust the hitch higher (higher ball height). The main thing with this solution is your coupling may foul your rear door when your open it.
I raised my caravan with a spring over axle conversion but this raised it by 100 mm which caused the rear door problem. This was easy to fix with a low line off road coupling. A year later and many kilometres travelled no problems. John