Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photos - You and your rig!

Photos - You and your rig! Show off your rig and your mods.

Old 07-02-20

Default Hermione Puddlejumper

Owned her for 5.5yrs and no intention of getting rid of her anytime soon... 2011 SWB Gen 4-3 3.8 6G75 MIVECS.

Capable 4x4 in stock trim, been round a lot of places here in the UAE in stock form, laughed at heavily modified FJ’s and Jeep’s getting stuck at the hands of people who can’t drive. People over here have an unfounded and just dislike towards them over here... worst car for the dunes... blah blah blah... forgetting the Gen 3 was a T2 Dakar winner, the Gen 4 is just an evolution, they are used as FIA homologated rally raid cars... etc.

Full of yeast... 3.8 motor is great, spacing of 1-2 in the auto box the only sticking point for me. Super select system is great, especially 4HLc on the fly. I love mine. People who know what they are talking about also do too.

Here’s some pics:

As she stands:

TJM Gold Series 2” lift kit, Ironman 3pc bash plate set, dealer nudge bar, cut bumper, slider steps, TC mod loom, 18” rims swapped for 16” OE Enkei’s and Geolandar AT/S rubber.

What next? Going to stick on H&R spacers... that’ll probably do it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-02-20

Those dune look like a lot of fun.
Is their much of a performance market for the Pajero's in your neck of the woods
Old 07-02-20

They are big fun...

Not much at all to be honest... there’s agents / shops for ARB, TJM, Ironman, Dobinsons, Lovells, etc... but beyond induction kits, which I don’t see as being worth the risk with it being so sandy, not a lot else.

Looking to the future for when the exhaust falls off, a performance replacement would be a good idea... but didn’t see much for the later Gen 4 6G75 even online.

Old 16-02-20

Default Hermione Puddlejumper

Looks the bollocks with the spacers on... looking forward to next dune drive.

Last edited by Miner; 16-02-20 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Wrong pic
Old 16-02-20

Looks good Miner!

No shortage of sand over that way! Did you have someone take the pic of the Pajero in the dip, or are you good at levitating across the sand for pics like that (no foot prints in the sand)?

The NM/NP rims look good too. No brake clearance issues? Dads thinking of doing the same on his NT LWB.

Cheers

Bennie
Old 16-02-20
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Freddo View Post
Looks good Miner!

No shortage of sand over that way! Did you have someone take the pic of the Pajero in the dip, or are you good at levitating across the sand for pics like that (no foot prints in the sand)?

The NM/NP rims look good too. No brake clearance issues? Dads thinking of doing the same on his NT LWB.

Cheers

Bennie
LWB & LWB has different brakes. 16” rims won’t fit on a NS+ LWB.

| ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | airbags | Cooper AT3 LT's | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank in rear seat well | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')
Old 16-02-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Freddo View Post
Looks good Miner!

Cheers

Bennie

Cheers bud. Think I’d come down behind the car so footsteps out of sight. Wasn’t going to go down the front though.

LWB has 4pot brakes so the 16” don’t fit unfortunately. Didn’t realise the old OE rims were Enkei, they’re super light.

Old 16-02-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by geopaj View Post
LWB & LWB has different brakes. 16” rims won’t fit on a NS+ LWB.

17”+ for the four pots.... not sure tte 16” wheels would fit the LWB even with a different offset, the discs and the calliper radius are bigger all in with the four pots?

Old 16-02-20

Thanks Miner and geopaj - I didn’t know that there were brake differences! That’s a shame.

Let’s end this impromptu hijack and get back into pics of the shorty!

Cheers

Bennie
Old 16-02-20

Fire in.... if anyone’s stuck the four pots on a SWB or 16” on a LWB... please feel free to share.