Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Chip Tuning

Chip Tuning Diesel Performance Solutions

Old 08-01-13
Valued Member

Lightbulb Is this the best diesel performance module ever made??

IS THIS THE BEST DIESEL PERFORMANCE MODULE EVER MADE??

See for yourself. Nothing else comes close.

EXCITING PRODUCT RELEASE DOMINATOR SERIES RAIL AND INJECTOR MODULES NOW AVAILABLE ON PRE-RELEASE TO THE FORUMS. EVEN THE DEALERS NOT HAVE THIS ONE YET!

We now have a full range of diesel performance technologies available. Our newest product includes a combination of Rail and Injector Performance Module called the DOMINATOR Series.

The DOMINATOR Series now provides customers with a very special type of Performance Module.

There are several ways to electronically increase power in modern diesels. Not all methods are equally efficient. There are pros and cons with each however with the DOMINATOR get the best of both worlds.

This offers increased performance without affecting reliability as benefits of both systems allow unique tuneability for your vehicle. Other Chip and Tuning Box brands offer only single function technology (either Rail or Injector tuning).

The DOMINATOR range of Diesel Performance Modules features include Fuel Rail signal retuning and Injector Signal emulation with Electronic Boost Control and an optional Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) interface.

The DOMINATOR development and production is conducted in-house , as are all Chip It Modules, with engineers and technical support staff based here. This ensures you’re dealing with a company that not only has an excellent understanding and knowledge of diesel electronic systems and ECUs, but actually develops and manufactures them, not just a reseller of imported overseas systems. like every other branded Chip or Module sold in Australia.

This NEW DOMINATOR Performance Module adds some serious grunt to your diesel whist keeping all safety parameters in check.

There’s also tuning flexibility that you can change the tunes anywhere at any time. With the latest DOMINATOR Series range of Diesel Performance Modules you’re able to change the tune settings using a tune rotary selector on the Module. Simply by rotating the selector you flash the new tune program into the ECU memory and makes it ready for use. Thus, you select tunes directly without the need for a laptop.

The board has has all the tunes saves in memory (that cannot be erased) so when you select a tune it is flashed into the ECU program for these new numbers to be used. Very easy. However, if someone wants a full custom tune this board still allows this. It is quite capable.

It also includes the EGT Controller that will de-tune the Performance Module if exhaust gas temps ever get too hot. A great engine safety feature.

One of the great features of our product is post-sale support. Should the need arise you’re able to contact us and have us remotely tune your chip.

All you have to do is email us with your symptoms and we'll come up with a specially-tuned program for your vehicle. This gives great flexibility and tune customisation not available with other brands is provided FREE OF CHARGE. A great service offered by us.

Other Chip companies often tell you to use a lower, less powerful tune option rather than giving the ability to tune out the undesirable part of the tune.

No other Chip seller can match this.

Whether you're towing your camper trailer, a caravan, pulling up hills, a tradie with a heavy load in the back of the ute or simply want more power to make overtaking safer, the DOMINATOR Diesel Performance Module will make your car go faster, harder and better.

No more Mr Nice Guy.

DOMINATOR Retail Price $1750 with EGT Control or $1599 without the EGT Controller. Forum discount of 10% still applies on the Chip. ie discount of $159.90

We also offer a full 30 day money back guarantee that if the Diesel Chip fails to perform in the manner advertised you can return it for your money back plus it comes with the usual full 5 years warranty.
IS THIS THE BEST DIESEL PERFORMANCE MODULE EVER MADE??
WE BELIEVE IT IS.

As always, all of our packages can be ordered with an OBD2/Scan Tool, giving you the ability to monitor your engine’s sensors, functions and Check Engine Lights. This provides total peace of mind and quickly advises what any codes may mean. Help any of your friends too if they ever get Engine Check Lights. Read the code and then clear the code. Saves you spending $120.00 at the Dealer to check and advise of an expensive repair bill when all it was was a loose wire etc.

When ordered with a Performance Module package the scanner comes down from $129.00 to $100.00.

If you want the OBD2 Scan Tool order via the email address sales@chiptuning.com.au

Don’t forget to check out our other SPECIALS including Provent Style Oil Separators down from $220 to $148.00.

Diesel Performance Solutions

Contact sales@chiptuning.com.au for 10% forum discount
(NB: Forum discount applies to Performance Modules only)

Office 02 8090 1881

Last edited by Chip Tuning; 08-01-13 at 08:53 PM.
Old 08-01-13

I'm not seeing a warranty period, i.e 12/24/36 mths.

For that sort of money i want more than a 30 day like/dislike time frame.

Also ..... if these are so solid , Why would one need the scan gauge to "fault find".!!

Just my thoughts.
Old 08-01-13
Valued Member

60 months warranty kiwi.

The scan tool is an option. We did think about people questioning the relationship etc. It is not related to the Dominator being solid or not though. We supply the tool so that if people do have codes they can see what is the issue, whether it is Chip related or not, whether it is a fitting issue (ie they haven't plugged it in properly).

The 30 days is not for people to try. It is for people to know that we don't pull dyno numbers out of the air. We want people to know that if we can get the figures we quote for their vehicle ... they too can get those figures. The Chip WILL perform as advertised ... we stand behind this with a guarantee.

30 days is actually more than enough for this I feel.

Cheers Kiwi

Regards

Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi4b View Post

Also ..... if these are so solid , Why would one need the scan gauge to "fault find".!!

Just my thoughts.

Office 02 8090 1881

Last edited by Chip Tuning; 08-01-13 at 09:17 PM.
Old 08-01-13
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi4b View Post

Just my thoughts.
30days was a money back gaurentee, not a warranty. The warranty of most of there products is around 5yrs which is more then any other chip i've seen.
Scan gauge is for monitoring and to aid in fault finding, not because there products aren't solid. Most people without the chips use scan gauge for peace of mind. Like any other diesels(or petty for that matter) you can't just enhance performance and not worry about any side effects the enhancement might bring on. Fault finding and monitoring also allows for you to find problems in the tune and correct that issue which allows you to get maximum tune for any given vehicle.
Cars are not a controlled instrument, people drive differently in different conditions, with different accesorys and options fitted and peoples preferences on what tune they like is different so there is no one for all setting etc that can offer what you describe as solid which i imagine is somewhat of a 'plug in and forget' solution.
They make some pretty tough modules and with there versatility, customisation and programmability they get my vote for #1.
Old 08-01-13
Valued Member

Thanks PF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly Faulkner View Post
They make some pretty tough modules and with there versatility, customisation and programmability they get my vote for #1.

Office 02 8090 1881
Old 09-01-13
Valued Member

Send a message via MSN to justcruizin

For that price, I hope the plug has been updated so it is a true plug and play for the pajero and not a cheap chinese thing that causes problems and is hard to fit.
08 NS 25th Anniversary Limited Edition DID Auto, MM TBar, TJM T13 Bar, Airtec Snorkel, Redarc Dual battery, ORU 12000lb rope winch, Bushskinz Full Bash Plate set, Uniden UHF, Narva 175 spots, HD(F) & SD(R) Lovells, Bilsteins, Dynapro ATs, Diff and trans breathers, Poly Airs, Ridge Rider Awning, Eagle Camper Trailer, Engel 40 lt, Waeco CF110
Old 09-01-13
Who ya gunna call....

Question

I doubt very much it's a crap Chinese kit coming from Robert.
Out of interest Robert what figures can you safely get out of an NS?
Don't have the cash atm but would be interested in the future.
Old 09-01-13

Sounds like a nice unit Robert, does it cancel the DPF burn cycle? when you don't have one.
From your experience what is a safe high EGT for short periods of time? eg towing a load when passing. I've pulled out of passing a couple of times when the temp shows high.

Cheers
cbass
07 NS DID VRX, 18" MT STZ's,Dual Batt,6mmsq Power to 3 Rear Outlets,Electric Brake Controller,GME UHF,Ando Plug,Bush Skinz,Engle,V-cold Beer,ARB Delux Bar,IPF's, OME lift,Nitro Charger Sport Shocks,Chipit chip,EGR block,EGT guage,Scanguage,DPF delete,Auto Lock up kit....

Last edited by Chip Tuning; 10-01-13 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-01-13

All very good answers...... Thankyou!

I apologise if i came across as knocking your product as i sincerely wasn't. And also for not properly reading the product description in the first place, i.e 5 years warranty.

It sounds like you have a solid following on this forum, and a sound product with backup, good enough for me!
Old 09-01-13
Valued Member

Thanks Goodsy

The 3.2 is good for high number. We are getting 970 NM out of it as a daily drive. Had to change the auto over to manual transmission. Our sparring partners in Thailand are pushing 900nm as well. We are going for 1000nm with a stage 3 turbo upgrade boosting to 36psi, Dominator 3 Module and Petrol Injection. The only other mod it has is a Evo 9 intercooler.

My paj has a stage 2 turbo TD04 15T upgrade boosting to 23psi, DPS219 EGT Chip and our MAF Sensor Cut Defender and I have 50% more torque with an auto tranny.

The auto is good for around 650 -700 nm of torque.

I would say the numbers in my Paj are safe as houses. I will run an extra tranny oil cooler if someone wanted to really keep tranny temps low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodsy View Post
I doubt very much it's a crap Chinese kit coming from Robert.
Out of interest Robert what figures can you safely get out of an NS?
Don't have the cash atm but would be interested in the future.

Office 02 8090 1881

Last edited by Chip Tuning; 14-02-13 at 11:03 AM.