Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Scorpro

Scorpro Turn your Gen 4 Pajero into the sports car it should be with our Paddle Shift Kit

Old 27-06-17
Resident

Default Top Spin Pre-Cleaner

Because I make and sell a Pre-cleaner adaptor, to fit a Donaldson Top Spin to a TJM / Airtec snorkel, I also established an account to become a re-seller of the Top Spin H002437.

I chose this model because it is the size I wanted for my NT diesel, and conveniently happened to be the size I had for Shorty - because it fit Shorty's Safari snorkel. Which means it will also fit the Safari snorkel sold for later model Pajeros, Challengers, Tritons and more.

I currently have two in stock, which I'm offering to forum members for $140 + freight. PM me if you're interested.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 27-06-17
Resident

Performance Curves from Donaldson.
Multiple tests conducted per ISO 5011/SAE J726 and average results are shown in the chart.

Specifications:

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box