• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rustys
    • Jul 2016
    • Sydney

Masten GPS

Has anyone tried the masten units ,GPS ,reverse camera ,tpms and OBD all in one seems pretty good.
  • GOSSAMER
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2008
    • doncaster east vic

No, but digioptions have been around for a while. Portable or indash? I do like the idea of everything in one unit though.
    Back from the Dark side
    NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

• grhyso
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2012
      • Perth

I haven't tried it but keep in mind what you want to be viewing while driving. While having everything in one spot sounds amazing and keeps clutter off the dash, I want to be able to watch my tyre pressures and temperatures at all times on my TPMS (mainly to see if I have the right pressures and if I get a puncture etc I can catch it quickly) but I also want to be able to watch my engine temp, intake temp and boost gauges too. On top of that If I'm 4wding I also want to be able to be viewing my maps all at the same time.

Just worth keeping in mind if the unit doesn't allow all at to be viewed at once.
      2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

• Rustys
        • Jul 2016
        • Sydney

Originally posted by GOSSAMER View Post
        No, but digioptions have been around for a while. Portable or indash? I do like the idea of everything in one unit though.
        It's a portable unit
        From what I can tell when you are in gps mode it changes over to alert you when something occurs outside one of your presets either tpms or obd.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X