• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimiw
    • Jan 2017
    • Brisbane

Good auto electrician brisbane pref north

Hey all
    Anyone know a decent auto electrician north brisbane anywhere?
    Only one near my work I know of is a big industrial company that could do it (waiting on price) place that are good but obviously I'm the least of their concerns.
    Alternatively anyone who will be willing to help me out (paid) with putting a battery and wiring it all up in right rear boot compartment as otherwise posted

Hesitant in this particular project as I don't know much about auto electrics specifically

Thanks!
    2012 PB challenger 4WD, pretty much stock, Munji EGR electronic block, Rhino Rack SX roof platform system, Rhino Rack 2.5m X 2.5m awning.
  • burnham
    • May 2015
    • Brisbane QLD

Not sure where on the Northside of Brisbane you are but I've used Stafford Auto air and electrics (on Webster road Stafford) I had a issue with my dual battery/ camper trailer and the guys sorted it out for me. I found them easy to deal with and they didn't seem to expensive. They might be worth a try or at least a quote.
    2012 NW Activ Bilstein/king spring 2inch lift, ARB bar, IPF lights, Safari snorkel, magnum winch, Dual batteries, GMC CB, ECU Remap, 3inc Stainless Steel Exhaust, Catch Can, Rear Draws.

Comment

• jimiw
      • Jan 2017
      • Brisbane

Originally posted by burnham View Post
      Not sure where on the Northside of Brisbane you are but I've used Stafford Auto air and electrics (on Webster road Stafford) I had a issue with my dual battery/ camper trailer and the guys sorted it out for me. I found them easy to deal with and they didn't seem to expensive. They might be worth a try or at least a quote.
      Thanks mate. Not too far from Stafford will give them a call
      2012 PB challenger 4WD, pretty much stock, Munji EGR electronic block, Rhino Rack SX roof platform system, Rhino Rack 2.5m X 2.5m awning.

Comment

• Fozza
        • Jan 2016
        • Brisbane

I use Alderley Electrics on pickering st. They've been there 30 years or so. They've done heaps of bits and pieces for me
        NS Pajero DiD with lift, 3" exhaust and tune, safari snorkel, bushskinz bash plates, dual battery, etc

Comment

• jimiw
          • Jan 2017
          • Brisbane

Looking more for the Aspley/brendale area but good to know thanks

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X