• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • littleriver
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2013
    • Queensland

Hyundai- Landcruiser Rival

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
  • 2bad4u
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2009
    • Perth, Western Australia

I would buy one if it had the right engine.
    Warren
    2012 NW DiD Activ - Retired
    2023 Nissan Y62 Patrol Ti

Comment

• Jasonmc73
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2019
      • Brisbane

That's a fine concept i say
      Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• tomwithannl
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2010
        • Maria Coast Tasmania.

How good does that look! It's a shame Mitsubishi didn't poach an Hyundai designer when it drew up the Pajero Sport.
        It's funny how different vehicle manufactures view world trends. MM who has had umpteen years experience making 4x4s says there is no future for the Pajero even if re-designed so it ends production next year. Hyundai meanwhile is willing to develop a completely new model and is upbeat about future sales in that segment.
        Hyundai started off shaky but is now playing in the big boys arena and if the mentioned concept vehicle make it into production (and is available in all markets) it could become a real threat to the other established light commercial / recreational off-roaders.
        My 2 cents worth.

Tom
        1998 NL GLS 3.5 Auto. Bocar alloy bar with 13000lb I-Max winch & engine watchdog.
        1953 Morris Minor ute
        1990 Nissan Scargo van (The SNAIL)
        2005 Mercedes ML350 Special Edition 4Matic

Comment

• Jasonmc73
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2019
          • Brisbane

South Koreans make good products, many different products.
          LG, Samsung, Ships, tractors, Excavators, Cars list goes on

It is a very developed industrial country 51 million of them.

I sell a Sth Korean brand of tractor for last 15 years, not perfect & nore are any others we or anyone else sell.

One thing I can say about the Koreans we deal with is quality of steel is exceptional, R&D is relentless, back up support & pride in what they sell is all there.

Having visited Sth Korea quite Westernised in a lot of ways.

Point being she's no China in thinking or production of goods.

They are also probably watching the Pajero disappear realising a hole in market.
          Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• Ian H
            Valued Member
            • May 2015
            • Melbourne

While the design look good, I can't get used to the ever shrinking size of the windows. One thing I didn't like about sitting in a Sport was the restricted view when compared with my NX, which has a panoramic view everywhere. It may be OK in the city but out in the country I want to look around.
            2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2019
              • Brisbane

Originally posted by Ian H View Post
              While the design look good, I can't get used to the ever shrinking size of the windows. One thing I didn't like about sitting in a Sport was the restricted view when compared with my NX, which has a panoramic view everywhere. It may be OK in the city but out in the country I want to look around.
              I looked at both agree, Sport & Pajero.

One reason i brought Pajero was interior layout as you suggest.

The brick was one draw card for me + cargo area, 7 seat arrangement.

BUT soon choices will change

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X