• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m_and_m
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2010
    • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by fajer View Post
    Certainly impressive. Would be interesting to log comparison of revs during the test. My lockup mate is fantastic and certainly reduces the rpm when locked up.
    Attached is the RPM comparison.
    It shows that despite going 10kph faster with auto-mate on, the RPM is still lower.
    Attached Files
    2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
    2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
    Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

Certainly an interesting comparison. Definitely shows the improvement and why the auto increases so much. Very pleased with mine. Cheers

Comment

• Hol
        • Jan 2018
        • Skennars Head 2478

Hi all connected lock up mate in August before our big trip. We have towed our 21.6 Silverline to WA from northern NSW and in Vic at the moment with lock up mate working really well.Had a small problem that was sorted by Marshall really quickly. Having clocked up 11000ks so far Auto transmission temperature hasn’t got over 70 on the trip and accelerations and pick up has been great.Fantastic product

Cheers. Hol

Comment

Hi guys. Reconnected my lockup mate after a service yesterday, took the module out and inserted the piggy back to the 6 pin plug. Now i am getting numerous engine lights. See attached pic of the error codes. Tried clearing them with torque pro but to no avail. Now have just the engine light on. I have disconnected the unit and obd11 connection and still comes up. Any ideas?
          Attached Files

Comment

• m_and_m
            Valued Member
            • Mar 2010

Hi guys. Reconnected my lockup mate after a service yesterday, took the module out and inserted the piggy back to the 6 pin plug. Now i am getting numerous engine lights. See attached pic of the error codes. Tried clearing them with torque pro but to no avail. Now have just the engine light on. I have disconnected the unit and obd11 connection and still comes up. Any ideas?
            Can you PM me your number so we can discuss.
            2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
            Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

Thanks for the call Marshall. Explained that the error codes were a direct result of poor connection of the obd11 connector when i reconnected the cable after my service. Cleared the fault codes after 3 attempts which appears quite normal on some of the other threads. Reconnected the Lockup Mate and works perfectly, did 200klms yesterday. Good news. Fyi I tow 2400kgs and with Lockup mate running only see Auto temps at 62c.

Comment

• Dicko1
                Valued Member
                • Dec 2014
                • Cairns, FNQ

Thanks for the call Marshall. Explained that the error codes were a direct result of poor connection of the obd11 connector when i reconnected the cable after my service. Cleared the fault codes after 3 attempts which appears quite normal on some of the other threads. Reconnected the Lockup Mate and works perfectly, did 200klms yesterday. Good news. Fyi I tow 2400kgs and with Lockup mate running only see Auto temps at 62c.

Glad you got it sorted. Marshall does a bloody good job of sorting any issues out and takes pride in his mods. Pity Mitsubishi didnt offer the same sort of product and after sales service. I still cant believe the number of people who continue to tow near maximum loads with their Mitsys and have no idea just how ridiculously hot their transmission gets.
                Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• m_and_m
                  Valued Member
                  • Mar 2010

auto-mate for PC Challenger now available

Originally posted by m_and_m View Post
                  The shift connectors for the PC challenger have finally arrived from Japan
                  Been a while coming, but auto-mate for PC Challenger is now available order.

Also available is the PC Challenger lockup-mate upgrade to auto-mate.

see web-site for details https://www.mm4x4.com.au

Comment

A short review of the lockupmate installed on my Challenger PC. So wetravelled from Melbourne to Margaret River,WA to Kalgoorlie, back across the Nullabour to Ceduna. Down to Port Lincoln toBroken Hill and then back to Melbourne. Total 7900Klms. We towed a 21ft 6in tandem caravan weighing in at 2400kgs. We found that we could hold the Torque Convertor locked in 5 gear at 90KPH and above with no problems at all. We did have 2 days with head winds and held it in 4th gear locked. We were highly impressed with the lockupmate as when we turnedit off it immediately hunted for gears and unlocked the Torque Convertor. We averaged about 17l per 100ks which is not to bad in my opinion. I would certainly recommend this unit fitted to anyone towing. Thanks Marshall and OJ

Comment

• Morville
                      Valued Member
                      • Mar 2008
                      • Buxton Vic

Have posts for vehicles other than Challenger been moved to somewhere else?
                      I posted about Automate for my NW Pajero here yesterday and MM 4X4 replied. Now today those posts have gone.
                      Peter

My apologies, I just found it in the MM 4X4 sub forum.
                      Peter
                      Last edited by Morville; 05-05-19, 09:54 AM. Reason: Added text

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X