• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tallowood
    • Jul 2019
    • Tucabia

Handbook Manual

Hi, I'm new to the Forum having recently bought a 5 seater 2017 Pajero Sports GLX with less than 8,000km on clock. Very happy with it & will be towing a 1710kg loaded weight full 2001 Compass caravan. I've had the van for 13 years and previously pulled it with a 2005 Ford Falcon ute & a 2015 Mazda CX5 diesel. Both performed well but I want to carry more payload in the tow vehicle for long trips.
    A couple of questions:
    1. I've read the handbook (yep I'm a woman), although my memory isn't so good that I won't need to refer back to it quite often and it appears to be for a different model as the 2 media centre versions it describes has an icon for Vehicle Information. My Paj doesn't have that icon & the vehicle info I've been able to find by trying things out is via a button on the steering wheel & the info comes up between the speedo & tacho. Do you think the dealer put the wrong handbook in the vehicle? Just checking before I contact him.
    2. It appears this model doesn't come with a luggage blind & I'd like to get one; similarly I'll get bonnet & headlight protectors too, so is there a source to find without going through a Paj dealer? Or best to just use the dealer?
    3. I'd like to install a drawer system in the luggage area but it needs to leave the spare wheel access screw/knob clear, so any ideas about a single long narrow drawer with fridge slide on top, or twin drawers that site between the 2nd row seats & the spare wheel screw?

I have some more questions but will save them for later - this is long enough! Thanks for reading!

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X