Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Fuel and fuel systems

Fuel and fuel systems Petrol vs Diesel, LPG Conversions, premium fuels, and all that gas

Old 30-08-15

Default Draining water/wrong fuel from tank NT diesel

Since the NT diesel does not have a fuel tank drain plug, and If I'm in the Bush and stuck with this problem, how can I easily drain the tank. I have two ideas but would like to know if anyone has done this or something similar. Firstly a syphon hose pushed into filler (tried this but couldnt get hose to bottom of tank), or a 12v electric pump fitted at the fuel filter inlet hose (would have to be able to pump petrol as well as diesel or water). Hoping someone can help as this could easily happen especially when dealing with jerry cans.