Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Seat covers for MQ Triton GLX+ Dual Cab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndyNH91
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2012
    • Adelaide Hills

Seat covers for MQ Triton GLX+ Dual Cab?

Hi there!

What's good in terms of seat covers for a MQ Triton GLX+ Dual Cab? I'm interested in quality at a reasonable price.

Many thanks,

Andrew
    Andrew

MQ Triton GLX+ dual cab ute, EGR canopy, roof vent, tubliner and towbar. 6 speed manual, almost stock

Treg 1.5T Offroad Trailer with Polyblock Hitch, genuine Pajero wheels, 2x spares, Cooper 31" ATRs, four jerry can holders, tie down rails and soon to come tonneau cover
  • DID Dash
    • Aug 2016
    • Australia

I had the genuine accessory neoprene seat covers in my Challenger for the full 5 years I owned it and they were still in fine condition when I traded it. Put same genuine neoprene ones on the new Pajero Sport from new and still looking like new. Probably cheaper alternatives out there, but happy with both my investments.
    17MY Pajero Sport, Factory Towbar, King Springs KCRS-23/Pedders 5899 Cones, 265/70R17 A/T's for the rough trips.

Comment

• Woosydiver
      • Jul 2013
      • Bunbury, WA

I have recently purchased these:

They look good and fit well. Airbag safe [I have not tested ]

I used the same covers in a Ford Escape for 2.5 years, happy with them so have bought from the same company again.

With the eBay discount they are a great price.

note: they are not totally waterproof, I regularly sit with shorts damp with saltwater, after removing from my Ford Escape [in use for 2.5 years] I did see that the salt did pass through on my Escape.

There was also some saltwater marks on the covers, a single wash brought them like new, not bad after 2.5 years [44,000km]

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X