Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photography and Videos

Photography and Videos Show us your great shots

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Nice work mate

What phone/tablet are you using with it?

I attempted a "follow me" video out in The Painted Desert but had signal issues and "obstacle detected" issues.

Finally landing after a small tantrum & flat battery, I discovered a fly had been minced through the props & stuck on the obstacle sensor, hence why the Spark refused to go anywhere!
1995 NJ GLS 3.5L Manual. Toughdog/EFS suspension, 265/75r16 Toyo Open Country A/T II, 100AH dual battery & db140i isolator, Roof basket, 2.5m & 1.4m awnings, 22" LED bar & eBay HIDs, rear LED work lights, Waeco CF40, custom storage shelf, 50L aux tank.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Mine's a Mavic Air. I had a P4 but sold that 'cos I wanted something smaller.

I use an iPad Mini now and find it fits nicely in the holders under the control unit.

I did have a Samsung tablet previously but found that the DJI drones seem to talk to Apple tablets better than they do to Android.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Peders Springs & EFS Shocks, MM Auto Mate, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S. Infinity caravan and a TVan Firetail.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

How do you find the range on that one Ian?

I looked at those real hard when a mavic pro popped up at the right price.

Still not 100% sure I made the right choice.

happy as with the pro but you always wonder .

I love the range on the pro . for the price, wont be upgrading any time soon.

theyre all so portable now.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian H View Post
Nice video over the water. I remember the first time I did that and it was bloody scary. I still have trouble when I'm on a cliff top and send the thing out over the edge

I get those Youtube emails every time when I have a music background but they all say it's no big deal, just a notice.

I did a test of the 'follow me' function on my last trip, works well. (no music on this, it was just a test)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C1mgQ9hmgA
Yep one shot I never published was a clacker moment. Over the ocean, low bat warning going off and I couldn't see what way it pointed to get it back to shore. In the end, I saw dunes on the screen and headed to them. Wasn't game to put RTH to the test before I used it in a controlled environment.

Nice one on the vid. That last vid, I used 4 intelligent flight modes. Active trac (follow me), dronie, helix, circle. Yet to use active trac on the Paj, but it's coming.....

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turorit View Post
Nice work mate

What phone/tablet are you using with it?

I attempted a "follow me" video out in The Painted Desert but had signal issues and "obstacle detected" issues.

Finally landing after a small tantrum & flat battery, I discovered a fly had been minced through the props & stuck on the obstacle sensor, hence why the Spark refused to go anywhere!
Im using a small samsung J5 phone. Thinking a tab may be better, but you have to spend a motza for a tab with a daylight viewable screen.

haha, that's funny. near the start of my 2nd vid, you get a quick glimpse of a butterfly. Its guts ended up all over the front sensor and its body too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg butterfly.jpg (185.3 KB, 18 views)

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Im using an 8inch tab a , so much easier for the old eyes to see whats going on
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Catching up with like minded peoples. The little spark was left in the mavic's wake. Came home a bit deflated after seeing their flight times.....oh well:

https://youtu.be/JIBTB4bslh0

NX build

My Journeys