• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nab
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Perth

The sounds of thick branches sliding across panels sticks firmly in the memory bank!!!
    SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
    NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• sharkcaver
      "2000"+ Valued Contributor
      • May 2009
      • Perth

Originally posted by Nab View Post
      The sounds of thick branches sliding across panels sticks firmly in the memory bank!!!
      Don't it just......and the clearcoat

On another note, and I hate to say it but I'm pretty well convinced now my Youtube stalker comes from this forum which is sad to say.

"Big sloppy turds adventures...😂"
      ...which he subsequently deleted before I got to respond. Nice move.

I made mention of this on another members link on one of his vids a couple of months back and voila....it disappeared pretty quick.

Why not grow a set big man and reveal yourself.....I have no issue if you don't like my stuff.

To hide who you are, your a flog, not worth your own self gratification
      MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• 1533rl
        • Jun 2007
        • armadale wa

Trimming the Hedgerow ptIV

Wow, don't be shy Shane, get it off your chest !!!
        Sadly I missed your debut at the 4WD Show last weekend, how did it go ? Pretty well I hope.
        Just watched part 4, the drone shots are pretty impressive. Helps to give an all round perspective. You may wish to edit the date at about 9.40mins, had to get the better half to listen to it to confirm (my sound catchers are a bit worn out) but yeh, 1911 is a bit early for geocaching me thinks !
        Is there a part V coming ?
        Cheers
        Peter

Comment

• sharkcaver
          • May 2009
          • Perth

All good re the show, thanks Peter (you didn't miss much, haha). I missed getting to your club display too.

Nothing of note on my chest, Just wanted to call it how it is in public. Personally, I couldn't care less. Damn shame that I reckon it comes from this forum though.

I've just returned tonight from 10 days down the South coast. God damn, more scratches and for more than half of it, I was in a jumper and beanie. It's supposed to be November

So, yeah, part V, the final is done but not uploaded. I still need to review it and try to trim it down before I publish. Should be next week (and I'll get another thumbs down )

Haha, I might be grey, but didn't think I was that old.....laughin Too late to edit now.

Now that is out the way, a link to part IV which went live whilst I was away on another trip:

I have 260Gb of vid to process from this last trip. Guess I will be busy.
          MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• sharkcaver
            • May 2009
            • Perth

Trimming the hedgerow concludes:

My Journeys

Comment

• littleriver
              Valued Member
              • Jan 2013
              • Queensland

Always a good watch ... gives us so many ideas for our next next adventures ... also hats off to the drone footage... looked awesome on our big screen TV (Cinematic)

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• sharkcaver
                • May 2009
                • Perth

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
                Always a good watch ... gives us so many ideas for our next next adventures ... also hats off to the drone footage... looked awesome on our big screen TV (Cinematic)

Cheers. The next series (coming soon) is even better. Same wind issues with the drone though

I had some cool interactions with wildlife on that one.

My Journeys

Comment

• littleriver
                  Valued Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • Queensland

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
                  Cheers. The next series (coming soon) is even better. Same wind issues with the drone though

I had some cool interactions with wildlife on that one.
                  We"ve have had a few birds attacking the drone ... (even finches)

Wind above 40km/h had all the warning singles ... (it's good how it warns you in the app) ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• sharkcaver
                    • May 2009
                    • Perth

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
                    We"ve have had a few birds attacking the drone ... (even finches)

Wind above 40km/h had all the warning singles ... (it's good how it warns you in the app) ...

I had a kestral have a crack at the drone on this trip at Mt Palmer. It forced me to land. Only had the wind warning once.....and a clacker moment when the remote lost contact with the drone. Luckily, it was right above me when it auto landed.

My Journeys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X