• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • King Of Sideways
    • Jul 2008
    • Bundaberg Australia

Opposite Lock Diff????

G'day i have a sticker on the inside of the engine bay saying i have opposite lock made by "No Bullshit 4WD accessories" can anyone tell me what is and any other info on it...

Thanks in advance Longy
    SOLD NJ 1995 GLS 3.5lt 5 spd 210,000km- 150lt long range fuel tank, 32" Maxxis Bighorn Muddies, Custom painted black&White Patrol offset Sunnies, cat back exhaust system 2.5" up front 2 1/4" at the back, Ironman 2" lift all round, aftermarket steering wheel, and head unit , auxiliary battery housing.
  • OnPatrol
    Pajero Club Driver Training Officer
    • Jun 2007

Originally posted by King Of Sideways View Post
    G'day i have a sticker on the inside of the engine bay saying i have opposite lock made by "No Bullshit 4WD accessories" can anyone tell me what is and any other info on it...

Thanks in advance Longy
    Opposite Lock is a 4WD Franchise. It doesn't mean that you have diff lock though. They sell all sorts of accessories, but they don't sell their own branded diff lock.

Comment

• Lambie
      • Jul 2007
      • Victoria, Gippsland near Sale

I have an OL long range tank on my 2.8 NJ - but I didnt get 'the' sticker - did I get ripped off??

BTW - long range diesel tank - great - get to choose when to fill up ($$ sort of), not so good - carrying around an extra 60kg of fuel to avoid /prevent condensation problems, potential for a lot of fuel to be milked (argh...)

But back to your question - KoS have a look around your Paj to see what OL accessory may have has been fitted to justify the special sticker!

Cheers Lambie
      NJ 1996 ITD GLX (poverty pack) with a couple of extras, ARB bar, dual batteries plus redarc, Glind shower, some roo spotties, running 235 85 R16 AT's for the road and MT's for the tracks, tweeked torsion bars, Free wheeling front hubs, Poly airs and prodegy electric brakes for the camper, GME radio thingy, Long range tank, cargo barrier, have I really spent all this on my bus??

Comment

• Pickle
        Administrator
        • Jun 2007
        • All over Oz

Originally posted by llh11456
        mmonice providerAOC Gold service. My favorite bottled sauce is Maull's, out of St. Louis, and here are some ideas on how to doctor it. Start by simmering a bottle of sauce over low heat. Add 1/4 to 1/3 cup of cider vinegar or rice vinegar.AOC powerleveling A lot of people use Pepsi, which gives a sweet, caramel flavor. Add a tablespoon of granulated or fresh garlic. Throw in a little chili powder for an outdoorsy quality. Maybe add a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.Age of Conan Gold A tablespoon of butter or prepared mustard tastes good, too. Buy AOC Gold
        It's only a matter of time before my mate Rusty comes and wipes you out.
        So suck on eggs spammer.
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• peterdeg
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2007
          • NW Sydney

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
          It's only a matter of time before my mate Rusty comes and wipes you out.
          So suck on eggs spammer.
          Dave
          Not much hope methinks.
          A quick look on google " Results 1 - 100 of about 15,400 for llh11456."
          He's a busy little boy on forums all over the world.

| Given the number of forums he's on, I'd be thinking a robot and a security hole in the bbs software.
          |
          | Suggestions for dealing with spammers http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211364
          | and interesting thread at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186575
          |
          | Also, this forum is slightly backlevel at 3.7.0. The current version is 3.7.3 (don't know if there's anything in there to deal with spammers)
          Last edited by peterdeg; 28-08-08, 05:03 PM.
          Peter
          2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

• Pickle
            Administrator
            • Jun 2007
            • All over Oz

Now isn't that interesting.
            Thanks Pete
            Dave
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content