• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paj11
    • Jun 2017
    • Sydney

Originally posted by Paj11 View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance, what’s this lever you are taking about? I can’t see a lever in the cabin on the drivers side or anywhere, the previous owner has the controller installed in the glove box with a toggle switch that turns the controller on and off. It’s a Tekonsha P3, is the lever an extra option?
    Update. I found the lever, it’s under the unit. So the glove box is a stupid place to put the controller in a emergency if I have to lean across, open the glove box and activate the manual override. I might get it moved near the steering wheel. Where have you guys got it??
    2011 30th Anniversary NT, TME Tuned, 2 inch Billies/Dobs lift HD rear/MD front. Arb Deluxe Bar, Mitsi Tow bar, LRA Aux tank, Clearview Mirrors, Tekonsha Electric Brake Controller, iDrive, Manta 3 inch Turbo back Exhaust, Provent Catch Can, Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus 265/70/17 all corners plus spare, 9 inch iluminators, 7 inch Stedi reverse flood light, Rhino Rack, Kings Side Awning.

Comment

• arrow
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2007

Mine's in front of my left knee where I can reach it easily, and the front seat passenger (suitably instructed beforehand) can do so also.

Comment

• Paj11
        • Jun 2017
        • Sydney

Yeh I was thinking the same, cheers.
        2011 30th Anniversary NT, TME Tuned, 2 inch Billies/Dobs lift HD rear/MD front. Arb Deluxe Bar, Mitsi Tow bar, LRA Aux tank, Clearview Mirrors, Tekonsha Electric Brake Controller, iDrive, Manta 3 inch Turbo back Exhaust, Provent Catch Can, Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus 265/70/17 all corners plus spare, 9 inch iluminators, 7 inch Stedi reverse flood light, Rhino Rack, Kings Side Awning.

Comment

• Apollo
          • Dec 2016
          • Cooloola Coast QLD

Mine is under the drivers seat. Easy to reach. I have had them in different spots, but this seems to work well. I did have one with an emergency button on it that once pressed, applied the electric brakes progressively. Never used it in an emergency so cant comment on its effectiveness. Think I prefer the progressive slide set up to allow more control. Use that a bit towing the trailer offroad.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X