• Show
Clear All
  • green monster
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2008
    • Adelaide

Searching?

Ello
    Just tried to find a thread on HID lighting so naturally after not being able to find it , I searched for "HID" but it returned with nothing,?
    This isn't the first time I have had problems finding things,
    Am I doing something wrong ?, should I be entering info into another section ?
    Cheers cam
    NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax
  • Calspec
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2007
    • SA

Try using the term HID in the "TAG" section instead of keyword.
    01 NM Exceed 3.5l Auto, SVI LPG, Pacemakers, Alloy Bar, IPF lights, GME TX3440, OME/King Suspension, 2" Lift, Toyo OCII 75's, 2500Kg Tow Hitch, Milford Cargo Barrier, ARB Fridge, ABR Dual Battery isolator, Rear storage drawers, Hema Navigator 7, JVC 7" In dash DVD, TJM Compressor, 2.5T Hand winch and all the bits that go with it, and a 17' Jayco Westport.

Comment

• green monster
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2008
      • Adelaide

Thanks mate,worked a treat. figured it was user error,
      Cheers cam
      NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

• boritz
        • Jun 2013
        • Gippsland VIC

Tip-of-the-day award to Calspec
        Originally posted by Calspec View Post
        Try using the... "TAG" section instead of keyword...
        Most forums won't find TLAs (Three Letter Acronyms) as keywords.

I also didn't know about using the Tag option.

BTW does this rely on the poster adding tags or does the site automatically scavenge them?
        Cheers,
        Dave.
        NW GLX-R MY13 3.2 DiD auto.
        2016 Concept Innovation 600R caravan

Comment

• Pauly Faulkner
          Valued Member
          • Feb 2012
          • Maitland, NSW

Someone posted in a thread a few months back how to do a google search as the site is indexed with google and works a treat. When I find the thread with the search prefix I'll post it for you.
          97' NK 3ltr GLX LWB Manual | 3" lift | Wildcat headers | K&N air filter | 2.8 crawl gears | 4Terrain clutch | 2.25" exhaust | Factory locker rear | TJM 10,000lb winch | TJM snorkel
          97' NL GLS LWB Auto | 6G75 3.8ltr | Redback Headers

Comment

• sharkcaver
            "2000"+ Valued Contributor
            • May 2009
            • Perth

Originally posted by Pauly Faulkner View Post
            Someone posted in a thread a few months back how to do a google search as the site is indexed with google and works a treat. When I find the thread with the search prefix I'll post it for you.
            put "google" in the tag field, then you'll find it

A bit like looking into a mirror, pointed at a mirror
            MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• sharkcaver
              "2000"+ Valued Contributor
              • May 2009
              • Perth

here ya go, see page 3, post 24

and in action:

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

noting that the term hid alone is pretty generic and will produce all sorts of results, even posts with peoples signatures that have hid in them
              Last edited by sharkcaver; 13-07-13, 12:51 PM.
              MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X