Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 2 Pajero

Generation 2 Pajero NH - NL Models 1991 - 2000

Old 18-06-13

ah well i might leave the 70'c one i have alone for now ill get an 80'c to keep handy in the spares box...

it seems to be allright -at least it cools the water a lot better compared to the clutch fan and it isnt constantly consuming power = fuel
it is also by far a more efficient option, tassie isnt really flat like the mainland

so paj gets a work out wherever i go in the summertime temps used to get a bit hairy going up huge steep hills and the std clutch fan never cut the mustard

hopefully it will prove itself to be a good investment providing the fan dosent die when it gets wet/drowned lol guess ill have to find that out the hard way with a good water crossing =)