• Show
Clear All
  • MSF
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2009
    • Sydney, Northern Beaches

ZF Outlander Owners - Please help...

Howdy all,

Can someone who owns a ZF outlander please help me out with a few questions and do a few measurements for me please.. I have been looking for one for sale local to me for a while but can not find one to measure.

I am looking at getting one for my wife to use to carry all her weekend craft market stuff about in, so need to have an idea if the largest items will actually fit...

Can you please tell me the following dimensions..

1. With the rear seats folded down - what is the length from the back of the front passenger seat (rearmost position) in normal seated position to the rear hatch door - ( We have a 3x3 gazebo that is 1.65m long x 35H x 35W when packed up - so need to know if that will fit and still be able to carry a tall passenger.

2. What is the width of the floor at the narrowest flat point ? ( I think that is where the fuel filler come in from the passenger side ( we need to fit a 1.25m x 1.0m fold up table)

3. When the rear seats are folded forward - do they fold completely flat ?

4. with the rear seats upright (ie, carrying 5 people) - what is the approximate length of the flat floor area from the base of the seats to the rear door

Thanks heaps
    Last edited by MSF; 11-03-17, 04:53 PM.
  • erad
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2015
    • Cooma NSW

Sorry - I cannot help with the ZF model Outie, but I make one point - whatever the dimensions are, the limiting factor may well be the tailgate door itself - the opening may be smaller than the cargo space inside.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X