• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EzDingo
    • Mar 2014
    • New South Wales

TJM Dual Battery Tray Instructions

Spoke with TJM today as leaning towards a flat single tray vs the offroaddownunder stepped tray solely so I have the option to put a 10inch at the front and a larger 12 inch at the rear.

A couple of TJM stores could not confirm they have a TJM brand dual battery tray for the PB/PC Challenger at all (and tried to sell the piranha tray instead which only fits a 8 inch second battery). Head office relayed the Triton model no. 031SB32D50L for Mitsubishi Triton ML Diesel is 'probably' what TJM installers are using for the challengers and some notes on file that it 'should' work also for a PB Challenger.

Anyway found the instruction manual for this model tray in case anyone else is curious (attached).

Can anyone confirm this is the actual tray model used for their TJM dual battery tray in a PB or PC Challenger? Are the PB/PC engine bays identical? Are the ML Triton and PB/PC engine bays identical in respect to installing this model tray?
    Attached Files
  • EzDingo
    • Mar 2014
    • New South Wales

Here is an image of the tray as per above manual
    Attached Files

Comment

• EzDingo
      • Mar 2014
      • New South Wales

As for swapping 10 inch to the front looks like a simple job of just cutting another set of side grooves out closer to the front and on first check of the PC positive wiring harness it should reach just fine all moving forward a little bit.

Comment

• aaron.miller
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2011
        • Epping, NSW

Thats the same instructions I got with my tjm tray.
        2012 PB 30th Anniversary Challenger, Arb 2.5m awning, Maxtrax, ORS Platform and MSA dropdown slide, Boo's Bashplates, MSA seat organisers with trays, GME 3120s uhf, GME 4705 UHF, Lovells Springs, Arb Deluxe Bullbar, Mitsubishi tow bar, 265/65 17 D697's At's, triple ram mount with ipad and lots more to come.

Comment

• nav27
          • Jul 2012
          • Sydney

Originally posted by EzDingo View Post
          Spoke with TJM today as leaning towards a flat single tray vs the offroaddownunder stepped tray solely so I have the option to put a 10inch at the front and a larger 12 inch at the rear.

A couple of TJM stores could not confirm they have a TJM brand dual battery tray for the PB/PC Challenger at all (and tried to sell the piranha tray instead which only fits a 8 inch second battery). Head office relayed the Triton model no. 031SB32D50L for Mitsubishi Triton ML Diesel is 'probably' what TJM installers are using for the challengers and some notes on file that it 'should' work also for a PB Challenger.

Anyway found the instruction manual for this model tray in case anyone else is curious (attached).

Can anyone confirm this is the actual tray model used for their TJM dual battery tray in a PB or PC Challenger? Are the PB/PC engine bays identical? Are the ML Triton and PB/PC engine bays identical in respect to installing this model tray?
          that's the right code, just checked my invoice. from memory the only issue I had, was trying to get one of the bolts in. in the end I left it out. have since done the Simpson and Vic Alps trips, and hasn't moved at all.
          White 2012LS, BFG All Terrain 265/65/17,home made rear storage and bike mounts, dual battery,snorkel, TJM bash plates, 2 seater.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X