• pasniny
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2009

Wholesale automatics

All

Had the valve body temp kit lockup kit installed today

Initial drive
    much better running
    Shifting much easier with much throttle input.

Highly recommend this mod from wholesales autos's

Will update post again after a week of driving
  • Humbug
    • Dec 2008
    • Melbourne

Sounds good pasnini. Ive been contemplating this for a while now. Ill be curious on your feedback after a bit of driving. How much did the two kits end up costing you?
    Humbug

NS 25th Anniversary Pajero, DID Auto
    Accessories fitted: ARB Delux Bar, TJM Snorkel, ARB Dual Batteries, Milford Cargo Barrier, Fourby Fitout storage system, ARB Onboard Compressor, Goodyear Wrangler MT's with 17 x 7.5 Speedy Grande rims, UHF radio, Bush Skinz bash plates and side steps.

Comment

• awill4wd
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2008
      • Pakenham, Melbourne

I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback too Yann.
      I don't know why the thread was moved to the Commercial Advertisers section though?
      I know Wholesale Autos have their own thread there but I only look in that section occasionally and I think most people would get the benefit if it was left in the Gen 4 section.
      Regards Andrew.
      2019 MR Triton bog stock at the moment but that will change.

Comment

• Pickle
        Administrator
        • Jun 2007
        • All over Oz

Originally posted by awill4wd View Post
        I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback too Yann.
        I don't know why the thread was moved to the Commercial Advertisers section though?
        I know Wholesale Autos have their own thread there but I only look in that section occasionally and I think most people would get the benefit if it was left in the Gen 4 section.
        Regards Andrew.
        Actually the thread is still in Gen 4.1 but also in the Commercial Advertisers .
        It was moved as it was good feedback for them (Wholesale Automatics) and I presume that was the intention of the thread.
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• awill4wd
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2008
          • Pakenham, Melbourne

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
          Actually the thread is still in Gen 4.1 but also in the Commercial Advertisers .
          It was moved as it was good feedback for them (Wholesale Automatics) and I presume that was the intention of the thread.
          Dave
          I understand that Dave, but any posts made here (commercial advertisers) won't register on the Gen 4 section and it will quickly fall off the page there.
          Perhaps dual posting in both areas would have been a better option.
          I think there would have been far greater input from forum members in the Gen 4 section in my opinion.
          Regards Andrew.
          2019 MR Triton bog stock at the moment but that will change.

Comment

• pasniny
            Valued Member
            • Jul 2009

1 st drive to and from work impressions

Well fist day of having the valve body ect installed

Car wanted more power so went up to tune 5 on chipit

I have a felling my tyre bill is going to get expensive soon.

Acs off tyres seem to be searching for traction the pull is just amazing.

Andrew always happy for you to come around n give it a try if you want just give me a call

Gave the lockup kit a try on the freeway on the way home for the legal eagles i was doing 100kph no more no less :-) and trans temp was around 50 60 degrees.

Oh almost forgot im barely hitting half throttle to get it moving touching the pedal gets me to 80 you dont even realize it.

Thanks to the Guys at Wholesale autos well done.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X