Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparkymizzo
    • Nov 2009

prob computer, common to just pack it in. its behind the passenger kick pannel. make sure the heater hasnt leaked water onto it as that also is prone to happen. if you can borrow one to try that will make it easier to solve your problem. mine is deisel so i dont have a computer for you to try. hope this helps, cheers.

Comment

• steve3500
      • Aug 2008
      • Melton

Mark, thanks for your reply. Do you think it would be worth fixing the circut board.
      There's Gold in them there hills

Comment

• markg
        • Jun 2008
        • Kapunda, SA

Originally posted by steve3500 View Post
        Mark, thanks for your reply. Do you think it would be worth fixing the circut board.
        Hard to know Steve - seems like a fairly severe event and may have caused other damage. But you might be lucky.

Good luck - Mark

Comment

• steve3500
          • Aug 2008
          • Melton

Yeah I might just keep my eye out for another cheap one somewhere as a spare.
          At least out of all this problem I had, If you every break down somewhere it never hurts to run your eye over the ecu circut board to make sure that nothing has exploded or leaked.
          Thanks to everyone for there input.
          Steve.
          There's Gold in them there hills

Comment

• Saeed Akhtar
            • Aug 2019
            • lahore, pakistan

I have a similar problem where my 1994 with a 6g74 , it takes many cranks to fire up however when it does there is heavy smell of unburnt fuel. I have to depress the gas pedal to make it fire.changed the pump, coils are ok,spark plugs are good. What I think the problem is with the injectors which maybe leaking. Any help would be appreciated

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X