• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pfgrobler
    • May 2014
    • Centurion. South Africa

I also did the update yesterday

Interesting doing the update the radio remembered all the settings.

Changing the From RH to LH drive to get the phone audio to switch to the driver speaker I lost all my settings and stations.

Comment

• Nairbr
      • Feb 2016
      • Perth

Mine was updated last week, oddly enough I still keep pressing the OK even though it times out at 3 secs.
      Old Habits are hard to quit I guess.

Comment

• symo
        • Jan 2012
        • Brisvegas

Error update cannot start on my NX [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
          Valued Member
          • May 2017
          • Sydney

Originally posted by symo View Post
          Error update cannot start on my NX [emoji24]

Maybe it’s specific to Paj Sport as I don’t think my NX was updated to v2.3 only 2 weeks ago. I think it’s v2.2. Maybe different version for different systems, Paj vs Paj Soort.

Comment

• Pixie_au
            • Apr 2019
            • Queensland

Mine was updated to latest 2 weeks ago when I bought it and it's 2.2 on Paj nx

Comment

• Nairbr
              • Feb 2016
              • Perth

Has anyone else lost the song text info etc... from their DAB after update?
              Ive been through all the settings as well as the secret menu and it doesn't display any more.
              I might redo the update from the files posted here and see if that fixes it.
              Last edited by Nairbr; 24-06-19, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• qty0405
                • Jul 2016
                • Brisbane

Originally posted by ChrisW93 View Post
                Hi Guys the latest head unit firmware (S_V2_3_0006_0400) fixes the nag screen and it turns off after 3 secs, als fixes some other problems you may be having.

I have just done mine works great. down load here

follow these instructions to install. Good Luck

1. Download the files

2. Format Your USB Drive (Fat32 -more success/ExFAT)

3. Unzipped put on USB (root folder) - make sure only 1 parent folder (look at Rabi Ranjit post below)

4. Make sure your Engine Off

5. Makesure no other USB devices connected on slot

6. Put the USB with the update file in slot ( Right one for me next to the Power Point)

7. turn engine on (need car engine running idle)

8. then perform Secret menu https://youtu.be/6_COL8In6lo

9. then SW Update...

10. Update (about 10-15) *Dont turn off engine*

Done..... Enjoy

I was driving back home.

- First I extracted all files/folders on the root of the USB drive but Software update button was greyed out.

- Then I created a folder "S_V2_3_0006_0400_14-Jun-19" in the root of the USB drive and moved all files/folders in it. I was able to update the software.

- Follow Brian Leonardo Tan's instructions

- The system reboots and continues to install.

- The system reboots again after successfully installed.

- Total time about 12 minutes.

- USB formatted in Fat32. USB size 15GB

Chris

A big thank you to you mate! Done mine yesterday without a problem, only took a couple of minutes. Still don’t understand why my local dealership told me there’s no update available when it’s only a tiny job like this...
                Cheers,
                Ted

Comment

• DID Dash
                  • Aug 2016
                  • Australia

Seems 19MY vehicles are fixed from the factory if my mates vehicle is representative of all. He picked his up a few months ago and I noticed his ‘I agree’ disappeared shortly after he takes off.
                  17MY Pajero Sport, Factory Towbar, King Springs KCRS-23/Pedders 5899 Cones, 265/70R17 A/T's for the rough trips.

Comment

• Nairbr
                    • Feb 2016
                    • Perth

Originally posted by Nairbr View Post
                    Has anyone else lost the song text info etc... from their DAB after update?
                    Ive been through all the settings as well as the secret menu and it doesn't display any more.
                    I might redo the update from the files posted here and see if that fixes it.

UPDATE to this
                    The Gracenote text started working out of the blue again.
                    Maybe there was some sort of update going on at the digital broadcast centre in Perth.

Comment

• Windaroo Resort
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Windaroo, Qld

Perfect, just did my PS Exceed 2017...Thanks
                      Windaroo, Queensland
                      Pajero NW 2013 & Pajero Sport Exceed 2017

Comment

• glids37
                        • Feb 2016
                        • Banksia Park S.A.

Hi Guys,

Well, when I first started this topic back in May of 2016 I certainly didn't expect it to be so hot! I guess it shows we all had a similar gripe with Mitsubishi's 'nanny state' plan for that touch screen.

I held off doing anything myself as the vehicle was coming up for the 60,000km service - I thought I would be better getting the dealer to update the software. WRONG!

Although I had it on a list of things that needed to be done, and discussed it with the service guy yesterday, they did not update the version. I asked why not, and he checked their records and said there is no update for my vehicle.

So I followed the instructions above and did it myself. Happy so far.

Many thanks to those forum members that dug deep enough to find the way to do this update.

Cheers,
                        glids
                        QE Pajero Sport GLX: Snorkel, BOOS Bash Plates, Nudge Bar, LED Light Bar, Allin Towbar, Redarc TowPro Elite Brake Controller, Uniden UHF, and other fruit.

Comment

• ron.dunn
                          • Jul 2019
                          • Central Victoria

For those wanting this done by a dealer, the trick is to have a "problem" that needs to be fixed by a software update.

The issue is that it takes time, and the dealer doesn't get paid for it unless it is traced back to a warranty problem.

The dealer who fixed mine hinted that "You're having bluetooth connection problems, right?"
                          Pajero Sport GLS

Comment

• JohnFromPerth
                            • Mar 2018
                            • Western Australia

I just told the dealer there was an upgrade available and I wanted it done while the vehicle was in for a regular service.
                            No problems and no charge.

Comment

• paulsaints
                              • Oct 2019
                              • Tauranga NZ

Screen Update

I just had mine updated from 1.1.0036.0200 to 3.1.0006.0200 with no issues by my local Tauranga, NZ dealer - and for free outside of a regular service time. Apart from the warning sign disappearing by itself, should I expect any other changes?

Question: do you think it will be possible to update to the new adaptive cruise control that the 2020 models will be coming out with? I would pay good $$ for that.

Comment

• spot01
                                Valued Member
                                • Apr 2011
                                • Adelaide

Originally posted by paulsaints View Post
                                I just had mine updated from 1.1.0036.0200 to 3.1.0006.0200 with no issues by my local Tauranga, NZ dealer - and for free outside of a regular service time. Apart from the warning sign disappearing by itself, should I expect any other changes?

Question: do you think it will be possible to update to the new adaptive cruise control that the 2020 models will be coming out with? I would pay good $$ for that.
                                Even if possible, I think the cost of the parts would be too high.

I have just spent 2 weeks in a Prado with the radar cruise control.
                                I found it worked very well, too well in fact, as I sometimes realised the car had slowed down due to another car ahead and I was no longer travelling at my desired speed without realising it for a while - it made me concentrate less & even tended to day dream at times - I prefer to actually drive the car (and stay alert). The lane departure alarm that came with it was very annoying when driving on bendy country roads (I would turn it off if it was my car).
                                Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X