Holy smoke batman!! Nuts. Surprised he got as far as he did on it

Comment

• stumagoo
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2014
      • Perth WA S.O.R

Originally posted by disco stu View Post
      Holy smoke batman!! Nuts. Surprised he got as far as he did on it

smoke is an understatement lol...... but yeah we were really surprised it even started after we found the reason it had all the water in the oil
      1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
      *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
      1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• Dongskie2
        • Dec 2016
        • Manila & Berwick

What is the max acceptable boost without fuel compensation?
        Nothing beats Doing It Yourself.... Tuned 4M40 and 4D56T WIP

Comment

• stumagoo
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2014
          • Perth WA S.O.R

No idea. I have a remapped ecu and an aftermarket fuel reg on mine
          1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
          1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• MSTA57
            • Feb 2019
            • NSW

Originally posted by stumagoo View Post
            No idea. I have a remapped ecu and an aftermarket fuel reg on mine
            Any chance of more photos of the supercharger setup? How it’s bolted up and what not?

Comment

• stumagoo
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2014
              • Perth WA S.O.R

Originally posted by MSTA57 View Post
              Any chance of more photos of the supercharger setup? How it’s bolted up and what not?
              I will try and get some better ones - its pretty tight so its not going to show much - I will update with better photos when I drop the 3.8 into the wagon. that will also allow me to tidy up some of teh agricultural style brackets lol

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X