• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andythiing
    • May 2019
    • Adelaide Hills

History of Pajero

A short vid with some cool old footage - the presenter may grate on some - he is an acquired taste

SWB Pajero NT X diesel auto
    2 inch lift
    ARB bar and snorkel
    Bushskinz bashplates and sliders
  • jkwpajero
    • Jun 2008
    • Young, NSW

Originally posted by Andythiing View Post
    A short vid with some cool old footage - the presenter may grate on some - he is an acquired taste

https://youtu.be/5d0z6vESj4I
    Good grief Charlie Brown. Who let that man speak?
    2014 NW VR-X, with a few modifications and an Automate fitted Driving Pajero number three.

Comment

• Mundy55
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2015
      • Gold Coast

Thanks, I really enjoyed the content although, as you indicated, the presenter is definitely an acquired taste. Not dissimilar to John Cadogan's videos on Utube many of which have great content but you have to be able to cope with his blue, sexist, in-you-face pitch.

Comment

• outbackogre
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2010
        • Melbourne

Thanks. I enjoyed the humour (especially given Cadogan has none).
        My friends call me Rob; you can call me .... Rob.
        -------------------------------------------------------------
        MY12 NW GL DiD auto. 2" MD Lovells/Bilstein lift. Bushskinz underbody protection. Home made rear platform with sliding boxes above and lots of space underneath.

Comment

• pharb
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2007
          • Tyers,Vic

Hope Mitsubishi don't end up in the same place as my other most favourite manufacturer -

PCOV Member 1107.
          Daily driver NX GLX
          Semi retired NL GLS 3.5 (no airbags) in almost prestine condition to replace NJ.
          Virtually fully retired NJ 2.8TD
          Previously - NB LWB, NA SWB.

Comment

• jkwpajero
            • Jun 2008
            • Young, NSW

Originally posted by Mundy55 View Post
            Thanks, I really enjoyed the content although, as you indicated, the presenter is definitely an acquired taste. Not dissimilar to John Cadogan's videos on Utube many of which have great content but you have to be able to cope with his blue, sexist, in-you-face pitch.
            His video's are supposed to be like they are. It is an act, to elicit a response. Personally I love them, as they are just a piss take. The subject video is just way too "American" for me.
            2014 NW VR-X, with a few modifications and an Automate fitted Driving Pajero number three.

Comment

• Kingmarz
              Valued Member
              • Dec 2016
              • South Island New Zealand

Originally posted by Mundy55 View Post

I enjoy both channels they’re very informative with a bit of humour and I really like the dirty girls on John’s channel.
              02 NM Pajero 3.2 DID Auto with Snorkel, Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller, Kinugawa 15T Hybrid turbo with 56mm Billet compressor wheel and extended tips, 2” lift, 3” straight through turbo back exhaust, EGR Removal, ECU Piggyback Chip, Raw Nitro shockies, 22” Black Rhino wheels & 33x12.5 mud tyres, EGT, boost and engine temp gauges, catch can, Synergy 4b Ronbox, K&N air filter, 320x300 Front mount intercooler with 3” polished inlet piping, 4 Bar MAP sensor @29psi many other mods

Comment

• disco stu
                Valued Member
                • Dec 2018
                • Wollongong

I didn't mind these guys too much. They're a bit over the top, but they aren't to bad I thought. They just seem to be really into it and don't take themselves too seriously. Seems like they do their homework well

John Cadogan just comes off like a real knob to me, he's a complete know it all with a lot of stuff I've read, and he tries way too hard to sound like he does, which makes it even worse. It's like he thinks to have any credibility he needs to come across as crass and insulting as he can. Let the quality of information speak is my opinion, and most of his videos are spent trying to come up with the most creative way to sound like that crass idiot, so it wastes a lot of time.

I know how I would feel asking a genuine question to a self proclaimed expert in the field, and he then spends most of the answer time insulting my stupidity for even daring to ask something so inane

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X