• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • harey
    • Mar 2014
    • Kanahooka nsw

hayman reece compact iq

hey guys bought a hayman reece compact iq electric brake controller , have factory towbar was told it was plug n play , read a few things about the factory electric brake harness , just not sure if I need to buy another harness or I can plug in under the dash somewhere? any ideas would be great cheers harey

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  • carnut1100
    • Jun 2019
    • brisbane

Pretty sure you use the smartclick adapter harness for Mitsubishi.

Comment

• harey
      • Mar 2014
      • Kanahooka nsw

Originally posted by carnut1100 View Post
      Pretty sure you use the smartclick adapter harness for Mitsubishi.
      thanks mate I got the hayman reece compact iq and brake controller harness with smart click

Comment

• harey
        • Mar 2014
        • Kanahooka nsw

Originally posted by harey View Post
        thanks mate I got the hayman reece compact iq and brake controller harness with smart click

hey guys as I said got the hayman reece compact iq control and hayman reece brake control harness with smartclick connections, the wiring harness appears to come up through the floor into ecu, can anyone tell me if and where the smartclick connection from the hayman reece harness can plug in or do I have to splice in a patch to the wiring in the back ? seems silly to have smartclick connections if nothing to plug into ...

Comment

• BaronVonChickenPants
          • Aug 2016
          • Shoalhaven, NSW

I installed a Hayman Reece Compact IQ in my NW, I used the Mitsubishi electric brake kit to upgrade my existing standard factory tow kit and it was pretty much plug and play.

I spent more time modifying the switch blank to take the control and LED than I did installing the cabling.

Comment

• harey
            • Mar 2014
            • Kanahooka nsw

Originally posted by BaronVonChickenPants View Post
            I installed a Hayman Reece Compact IQ in my NW, I used the Mitsubishi electric brake kit to upgrade my existing standard factory tow kit and it was pretty much plug and play.

I spent more time modifying the switch blank to take the control and LED than I did installing the cabling.
            yeah thanks pain in the ass installing the switch and blinking plate

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X