• Benduro
    • Oct 2007

Paj' got hitched...
    Attached Files

Comment

• Benduro
      • Oct 2007

Lift fitted today and I'm very happy with the results
      Lovells raised HD F+R with KYB Skorched 4s purchased from Bushskinz.

Measurements (wheel centre to top of wheel arch opening):

FL: 550mm FR: 550mm

RL: 570mm RR: 560mm

Didn't get around to measuring before upgrade but the fronts had sagged a lot, rears were ok.

Unladen, I'm not finding the HD set up harsh at all, handling is vastly improved and nose dive during heavy braking is all but gone, plus I have greater clearance and HD rears should come into their own when towing.

Comment

• Benduro
        • Oct 2007

Gave wheels the Armour All Custom Shield treatment today.
        Black is the new black!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Nik
          Valued Member
          • Sep 2010
          • Perth

Like the look of those wheels in the black. I've been thinking about doing mine in plasti dip for a while so that's good to see what the results look like. Now I'm very tempted!

I'm a big fan of the white lettering on the outside, but with the black rims I'm wondering if it might look more consistent with them all black.
          2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Comment

• Benduro
            • Oct 2007

Expressions of interest sought as I am considering putting her on the market.
            Have had such a great run out of this vehicle only having to replace clutch (HD Single Mass) and more recently the starter motor.
            Serviced every 10 000km and always well kept, inside and out.
            Fantastic tourer

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X