X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • efeinblatt
    • Feb 2015
    • perth

Yeah, the campsite is nothing to write home about. I think the first row coming in is best for campervans. Is the 4WD track through the dunes down to hamersley beach closed? Don't miss it if it's open. My best ride!
    Now we're taking the same pics that snake sign in front of the playground is a hoot!
    Arrived in bremer bay this evening. Give me a shout if you come by: 0447289066. Would love to tag along on a geocache hunt.
    1992 NH 2.5L diesel turbo intercooler, ARB bull bar, Hankook Dynapro AT 31x10.5x15, IPF 900 spotties, home-made bug guard, rola vortex roof rack, 47L Evakool, Thumper

Comment

• sharkcaver
      "2000"+ Valued Contributor
      • May 2009
      • Perth

Originally posted by efeinblatt View Post
      Yeah, the campsite is nothing to write home about. I think the first row coming in is best for campervans. Is the 4WD track through the dunes down to hamersley beach closed? Don't miss it if it's open. My best ride!
      Now we're taking the same pics that snake sign in front of the playground is a hoot!
      Arrived in bremer bay this evening. Give me a shout if you come by: 0447289066. Would love to tag along on a geocache hunt.
      Will do. Thinking ill do Bremmer tomorrow. Doing it pretty bad atm, spam sandwiches on Hamersley beach
      Attached Files
      MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• efeinblatt
        • Feb 2015
        • perth

Bremer is terrific. We're staying at the caravan park, which is fine. Outstanding beaches and plenty of places to put in your yak. Track to Fitzgerald is closed though because the inlet flooded Main beach. Weather turns on Monday - not good - but there seems to be a very interesting museum here when the rain comes and you won't have to eat spam because there's a cafe
        Last edited by efeinblatt; 23-01-16, 10:03 PM.
        1992 NH 2.5L diesel turbo intercooler, ARB bull bar, Hankook Dynapro AT 31x10.5x15, IPF 900 spotties, home-made bug guard, rola vortex roof rack, 47L Evakool, Thumper

Comment

• sharkcaver
          • May 2009
          • Perth

Caught up with Eric today at Bremer
          Attached Files
          MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• RUGGA
            Valued Member
            • Nov 2014
            • Adelaide

We'll done. Did you manage to show/help Eric with some sand driving?
            02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• sharkcaver
              • May 2009
              • Perth

Originally posted by RUGGA View Post
              We'll done. Did you manage to show/help Eric with some sand driving?
              No time to do so unfortunately.....but......now stranded on the side of the road in Ravvy. Car just stalled and ive got no idea atm. Have fuel at the filter but no go. Worst of all, im still 100k's from the ulti.

My Journeys

Comment

• stevemc181
                Valued Member
                • Sep 2012
                • Thornlie/Perth

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
                No time to do so unfortunately.....but......now stranded on the side of the road in Ravvy. Car just stalled and ive got no idea atm. Have fuel at the filter but no go. Worst of all, im still 100k's from the ulti.
                Jesus, that's no bloody good! Hope you get it sussed out quickly! Checking relays and fuses is about all I can suggest at the moment. Have you got a scan tool of any sort onboard?
                2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
                3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• stevemc181
                  Valued Member
                  • Sep 2012
                  • Thornlie/Perth

It might also be worth trying a battery disconnect for a couple minutes, see if you can reset the ECU. Clutching at straws I know.
                  2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• sharkcaver
                    • May 2009
                    • Perth

Originally posted by stevemc181 View Post
                    It might also be worth trying a battery disconnect for a couple minutes, see if you can reset the ECU. Clutching at straws I know.
                    Yeah thats my next bet. Sounds like no fuel. Have fuel at the filter bleed. No cel. Initial thought a failed pump. Had no warning whatsoever. It just stalled rolling down the hill in town. Ill sleep rough in the car...too many valuables in there. AThe mrs and tin lid have scored a lift back to camper. Her car is there at least.no scanguage andbeing gen 3, only a mutt would help

My Journeys

Comment

• stevemc181
                      Valued Member
                      • Sep 2012
                      • Thornlie/Perth

I would have thought you would at least get some prior indications that the pump was about to fail. Could also be ECU related. Hopefully you can get someone local to diagnose it in the morning. Good Luck and hope it's something simple and easily fixable. Give me a call if you need anything.

Comment

• stevemc181
                        Valued Member
                        • Sep 2012
                        • Thornlie/Perth

Just thinking if it is a bigger problem and you can't get it fixed locally, let me know and I'll swing down and Tow the Ulti back for you. I could probably get away from here by around 1:00 pm or so tomorrow. Would need to grab your tow tongue though.
                        Last edited by stevemc181; 24-01-16, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• sharkcaver
                          • May 2009
                          • Perth

Originally posted by stevemc181 View Post
                          Just thinking if it is a bigger problem and you can't get it fixed locally, let me know and I'll swing down and Tow the Ulti back for you. I could probably get away from here by around 1:00 pm or so tomorrow. Would need to grab your tow tongue though.
                          Thanks mate, thats very kind. I have rac ultimate so they should sort the recovery out. Just had another thought.....i wonder if chip its chip has crapped itself and not allowing the pump to pump? Not that they can help me now cant do anything now but listen to these bloody frogs, have a red and get a shitty nights sleep

My Journeys

Comment

• Nab
                            Valued Member
                            • Mar 2012
                            • Perth

That sucks arse bigtime...
                            SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
                            NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• stevemc181
                              Valued Member
                              • Sep 2012
                              • Thornlie/Perth

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
                              Thanks mate, thats very kind. I have rac ultimate so they should sort the recovery out. Just had another thought.....i wonder if chip its chip has crapped itself and not allowing the pump to pump? Not that they can help me now cant do anything now but listen to these bloody frogs, have a red and get a shitty nights sleep
                              It's a good possibility, I'm not familiar with how easy/hard it is to disconnect the chipit chip, definitely worth a shot in the morning though.

Comment

• RUGGA
                                Valued Member
                                • Nov 2014
                                • Adelaide

Have you tried reading the codes?, before unplugging the battery?......... Bugga

How far/long where you driving when it just stopped?
                                02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X