Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-3 Pajero

Generation 4-3 Pajero NW model 2011 - 2014

Old 03-11-17
Valued Member

It will be something like "7 1/2 x 17 P 46 JJ"

OJ.
2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT245/75/16, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, +40mm std front Lovells, +50mm rear EHDVR Lovells, Bilsteins, Peddars 5899 bump stops, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & +100 HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II, torque convertor lockup indicator.
Old 04-11-17

Thanks OJ.
Old 06-11-17

Default Dynamic wheelsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleO View Post
Does anyone know of Dynamic steel wheels. They list wheels on their site to fit late model Pajero in 17".
Any info much appreciated.
I have a set of 17inch 5 Dynamic wheels ex my NP Pajero,the wheels will fit the rear OK on the NW but the front calliper touches on the front.
I am considering a set of 5mm thick spacers on the front then I could use them,spacers on Ebay very cheap and available.
However I believe they are illegal,I cannot understand why as long as thread length is not compromised to an unsafe level.
Regards.
Old 06-11-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reciprovac View Post
I have a set of 17inch 5 Dynamic wheels ex my NP Pajero,the wheels will fit the rear OK on the NW but the front calliper touches on the front.
I am considering a set of 5mm thick spacers on the front then I could use them,spacers on Ebay very cheap and available.
However I believe they are illegal,I cannot understand why as long as thread length is not compromised to an unsafe level.
Regards.
Yes wheel spacers are illegal, it is a "one size fits all" rule that covers all width spacers for both alloy and steel wheels. From an engineering point of view if there is 1.5x the thread diameter engaged in the nut, so that is 18mm on a 12mm diameter, the wheel rim is not hub centric and the correct tapered nuts are used on the steel rim then I can not see an issue, but it is illegal and could void warranty/insurance claims even if it was not picked up at a roadworthy inspection.

OJ.
2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT245/75/16, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, +40mm std front Lovells, +50mm rear EHDVR Lovells, Bilsteins, Peddars 5899 bump stops, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & +100 HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II, torque convertor lockup indicator.