Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-3 Pajero

Generation 4-3 Pajero NW model 2011 - 2014

Old 14-08-13
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paj People 2009 View Post
You can buy mine if you want!

They will never be used again and are new!

I'm not sure if you are allowed to sell them though, if you have a car that is 7 seats compliant...something to ask Qld Transport maybe? Mya be able to get a new plate for our Paj?

Cheers,
Sally
Certainly in Vic you have to have the seats for roadworthy so be careful about off loading them, mine have been wrapped up in a rug since the day after I bought the car. A friend of mine recently bought an 80 series and then went to get it roadworthy, he had to run around and find the 6th & 7th seats to complete the roadworthy.
2015 NX, ARB Bullbar, Bilstein / Lovells HD Front and Kings SP Rear, Polyairs, 17" NP Exceed wheels, D697 LT265/65/17, STEDI Cree 24" 120Watt light bar, Tracklander 2100 Roof Cage, Bushskinz side steps and bash plates, 200AH of Batts under rear floor via Redarc 40 Amp, cargo barrier with custom rear shelf up high, TC mod, EGR mod, catch can, iPhone4 with OBD app, USB ports in all 3 rows, custom storage in rear passenger guard.
Old 15-08-13

Quote:
You can buy mine if you want!

They will never be used again and are new!

I'm not sure if you are allowed to sell them though, if you have a car that is 7 seats compliant...something to ask Qld Transport maybe? Mya be able to get a new plate for our Paj?

Cheers,
Sally
Hi Sally
Are your seats still available? Are they from NW model or from compatible series of Pajero that would fit in NW, please let me know I can check it. thanks

Regards
Amit

NW 2011 3.2 DiD, Safari Snorkel, Bilstien and Lovells 2" lift, Warne WD 9000 Winch, Smartbar, Centre & Rear Diff Lock, Bushskinz Underbody guards, Lightforce Driving lights, Uniden UH7700 NB White CH5T Antenna, Continental Cross Contact 265/65/17/ Bridgestone Dueler D697 LT
Old 15-08-13
Valued Member

Hi,

Yep, still available, sitting in plastic in the shed.

If you are interested in them, please PM me.

Re fitting an NW, I think they would fit - don't think they've changed the shape for them. You'd have to check though. They are from a late 2009 NT model.

Cheers,
Sally

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575
Old 02-09-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
Buy MMA seats off ebay with seats and belts for $300. They come up all the time. Then fit it all yourself and then you go get a blue slip and the will simply change the seating capacity on rego. No need for engineer or RTA fitting station stuff to be done as all components are MMA and bolt to in into original MMA fittings. I looked into in 1 week ago and that is what the RTA Technical section told me, so I rang local blue slip guy who confirmed all of the above.
I would have thought that you need to get engineer's certificate when it comes to installing seats and seat belts? In QLD at least you do...

Cecu
Old 03-09-13

I to have a set of rear seat - Brand new - never sat in. Yours for 250 + Postage - PM if interested.
2011 NW RX DiD Silver Color matched ARB Deluxe Bar, OME Sports Lift Kit, ARB onboard Compressor, Custom Sheep covers, ECUWest Remap, Manta SS 3 inch exhaust, Bushskins sidesteps, Bushskins Intercooler / Sump protection, Scan Gauge, LightForce XGT240 70wHID's, Duelers 697LT's 285/65R17 " Love this Car "
Old 03-09-13
Valued Member

Jorgo, you're killing me!

That's a great price for new seats - I wouldn't let ours go for that price.

Do you realise they are $2000 a set from MM?

I know their prices are ridiculous, but you're selling yours for under a quarter of the price and they are still new!..Up to you, of course.

Don't forget once you sell them, you need to get a new compliance plate, as the car now won't be a 7 seater. That will have a cost attached to it, I'm sure!

Cheers,
Sally

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575
Old 04-09-13

Quote:
Jorgo, you're killing me!

That's a great price for new seats - I wouldn't let ours go for that price.

Do you realise they are $2000 a set from MM?

I know their prices are ridiculous, but you're selling yours for under a quarter of the price and they are still new!..Up to you, of course.

Don't forget once you sell them, you need to get a new compliance plate, as the car now won't be a 7 seater. That will have a cost attached to it, I'm sure!

Cheers,
Sally
Does that mean that if I take the seats out when I go camping the car is strictly not legal because it doesn't have 7 seats in it?

I'm confused...

Cecu
Old 04-09-13
Valued Member

Unless there is provision for temporary removal then yes. I remember there was lots of talk about in our club years ago. A few people who never intended on refitting the rear seats got blue plates fitted. However thy had mostly done things like fitted LPG tanks in the back or things like that.
I've never worried about it and I did have an LPG tank in the back of my last 4wd.

Interestingly though my brother's Landcruiser failed a roadworthy because his was missing a rear seat. However my Rodeo past a pit inspection while it had a blue plate fitted but the modification had been removed. They just told me I need to refit the modification sooner rather than later (it was for a child seat restraint).
Both in Qld and neither car was going to be sold.

So like all things it depends on who is checking on the day.
Old 04-09-13
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecu View Post
Does that mean that if I take the seats out when I go camping the car is strictly not legal because it doesn't have 7 seats in it?

I'm confused...

Cecu
no because you only need to recertify it if the removal is permanemt. Temporary is ok as long as no mounts are altered or seat belts removed.
Current vehicles: 1995 3.5l nj Pajero x 2, 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 Jeep Patriot, 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495
Currently wrecking nh gls lwb, nh gl pov pack, 2 x nj gls lwb nl lwb, NH glx manual, 92 L300 delica
Old 12-10-17

Default GL Rear seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitasdhir View Post
Hi there
Looking to buy pajero but the VIN number plate says 5 seats, can I add additional 2 seats if it has the provision to add with rear flap where additional seats fit. Where can I buy these seats?

Regards
Amit
Did you fix the rear seats? What about the rear trim?
I also want to do this modification That 3rd quater Seat + Trim