• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NTX
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Niddrie, Melbourne.

The wrong way...

I think the comment underneath the vid sums it up best. I could not have summerised it any better.

2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.
  • Jords
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2011
    • Kellyville Ridge

I cant stop watching it. Talk about luck.
    2007 NS VRX Cool Siver, Mitsu Alloy BB with spotties, MM towbar, Family Pack, ARB Awning, Duel battery with Optima yellow top starter, Bushskinz intercooler and sump combo, 2" lift with Bilstein shocks and HD Lovels, Ultragauge (Sold 2014)

Comment

• NTX
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2010
      • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Originally posted by Jords View Post
      I cant stop watching it. Talk about luck.
      Your not wrong there mate, lucky indeed. I thought it was going to end a lot worse than it did. If the front passenger had their arm resting on the window they would have lost it. I don't know how it didn't roll, I think the cutting got them into trouble and also what kept them upright! Did you read the mastercard comparison beneath? Funny but of so true!
      2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.

Comment

• NTX
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2010
        • Niddrie, Melbourne.

I must admit though, I do feel like something similar is going to happen to my shortie everytime my wife takes it shopping.....

Comment

• Jords
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2011
          • Kellyville Ridge

Yes the comments were priceless
          and i do think the trailer saved him.
          2007 NS VRX Cool Siver, Mitsu Alloy BB with spotties, MM towbar, Family Pack, ARB Awning, Duel battery with Optima yellow top starter, Bushskinz intercooler and sump combo, 2" lift with Bilstein shocks and HD Lovels, Ultragauge (Sold 2014)

Comment

• Aussie_Dan
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2010
            • Cairns

This one's been doing the rounds for a while.
            Why on earth he thought it would be smart to drive up onto the ledge on his right hand side I do not know..... Pretty stupid thing to do really.
            Dan.
            2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!

Comment

• xrrob
              • May 2011
              • Abermain NSW

If he had any idea on how to drive a 4WD he would never had entered on that angle. Why would you place you wheel up on that ledge
              3.0L 97NK SWB. 2"Body Lift,Front & Rear ARB Air Lockers, ARB Air Compressor,Front & Rear Diff Breathers Under Bonnet, Aisin Free Wheeling Hubs, ARB Steel Winch Bar & 9500lbs Winch, Tyres 265/75 R16 BF Goodrich Mud T/A KM2, UHF, 2" Suspension lift,Koni Adjustable Shocks,Lovells Coil Springs,New Torsion Bars,PolyAir Bags, Tinted Windows, Snorkel,Rock Sliders with Side Rails, Piranha DBE180S Dual BatterySystem,Drifta Rear Draws Installed, 27 Watt LED Rear Light, LightForce Genesis,32"LED Light Bar.

Comment

• Papajero
                • May 2011
                • Perth

He only had the young fella spotting for him but the young fella was making it VERY clear... STOP!
                99 NL Exceed Auto. Dual batteries

Comment

• NTX
                  Valued Member
                  • Apr 2010
                  • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Originally posted by Papajero View Post
                  He only had the young fella spotting for him but the young fella was making it VERY clear... STOP!
                  I hadnt noticed that before! Probably just couldn't see the young fella over the massive bonnet?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X