Below Nav Bar

Collapse

I take delivery of my NT VRX tomorrow!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glennc
    • Oct 2009

I take delivery of my NT VRX tomorrow!!!!

Finally I'll be taking delivery of my NT VRX tomorrow

- Ironbark
    - 3.2 DID TD
    - Tow Bar
    ..... cant wait!

Photos to follow ...... plus a wish list of extras over time!
    09 NT VR-X DID Ironbark, Auto. Mickey Thompson STZ, ARB Saraha bar colour coded, Redarc dual battery controller, Pirahana battery tray, Century deep cycle battery, H/Duty King springs (45mm lift) Towbar + wheel lifter, Icom IC-208H (licensed Ham), home brew rear draw system, 40Lt Engel + slide, Anderson connector for AUX power to the caravan ..... Towing a 6.0Meter Quintrex Ocean Sport and a Paramount Duet Expander Caravan
  • matthewfnorbert
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007

good stuff I am sure you will love it
    SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

• Nomoretoys
      • Dec 2007
      • Wodonga Vic

lucky you, we are waiting until Jan

Comment

• Jackmac
        • Oct 2009

Pick up tomorrow

Well done, I am also picking up an NT Exceed tomorrow, going for a cruise, with the aircon on full as Melbourne will be hot as !

Comment

• nanapinna
          • Jan 2009
          • Hills District, NSW

Well done mate.....post some pics soon
          bet you cant wait.
          2010 GLS NT , Gunmetal, Diff lock, OEM towkit, ARB Bull bar, Bash plates

Wish list- Dual battery, Snorkel, cargo barrier, MT tyres , 2 inch lift .

Comment

• glennc
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jackmac View Post
            Well done, I am also picking up an NT Exceed tomorrow, going for a cruise, with the aircon on full as Melbourne will be hot as !
            Well done Jackmac .... I'm in Melb to ... there must be heaps of stock avaliable in Melb! he he he
            09 NT VR-X DID Ironbark, Auto. Mickey Thompson STZ, ARB Saraha bar colour coded, Redarc dual battery controller, Pirahana battery tray, Century deep cycle battery, H/Duty King springs (45mm lift) Towbar + wheel lifter, Icom IC-208H (licensed Ham), home brew rear draw system, 40Lt Engel + slide, Anderson connector for AUX power to the caravan ..... Towing a 6.0Meter Quintrex Ocean Sport and a Paramount Duet Expander Caravan

Comment

• Walker
              Valued Member
              • Aug 2007

Good stuff.

I do like the Ironbark. One dealer was telling me it one of the most ordered colors. But I think it might show the dirt and scratches a bit like my Gunmetal does.
              thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
              1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

• Jackmac
                • Oct 2009

Yeh, I looked at 3 or 4 exceeds, finally got a price down in Geelong, as the one I wanted in Melbourne couldn't come at the price. I usually take the van and 100 series up to a camp ground out from Mansfield called Sheepyard Flats, great place along a beut river, so will be good to see how the NT goes..

Comment

• glennc
                  • Oct 2009

My new wheels ......
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Jackmac
                    • Oct 2009

Top lookin unit, How great does it drive eh ! I couldnt help but wack 200K's up after picking mine up this morning,
                    One thing I cant work out, maybe someone can help >> The Sat Nav voice which gives you directions 'Although she sounds great" is way to soft, Is there a way of increasing the volume??

Comment

• armara
                      • Feb 2009
                      • Brisbane

Hello jackmac,
                      Push the menu button (3rd from top on the right) and the volume will be on the bottom of the screen, adjust with arrows. You may also need to adjust the brightness of the screen if you drive with your lights on during the day.

Mark
                      NT DiD VRX Black Mica Pearl

Comment

• Jackmac
                        • Oct 2009

Cheers ARMARA, Out early this morning tinkering..

Comment

• glennc
                          • Oct 2009

Top lookin unit, How great does it drive eh ! I couldnt help but wack 200K's up after picking mine up this morning,
                          One thing I cant work out, maybe someone can help >> The Sat Nav voice which gives you directions 'Although she sounds great" is way to soft, Is there a way of increasing the volume??
                          Drives like a dream! .... did 120Km myself! .... how's yours?

Comment

• Jackmac
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by glennc View Post
                            Drives like a dream! .... did 120Km myself! .... how's yours?
                            Drives better than I thought actually, Don't know what all the fuss is about regarding noise and so forth, I love the sound of the deisel, just shopping around now to wack on a towbar and an anderson plug, for the Van, to get a way at Christmas.

Comment

• glennc
                              • Oct 2009

Drives better than I thought actually, Don't know what all the fuss is about regarding noise and so forth, I love the sound of the deisel, just shopping around now to wack on a towbar and an anderson plug, for the Van, to get a way at Christmas.
                              I got the genuine tow bar fitted ... just looking how to fit the brake controller now! and where to mount the UHF and Ham Radio gear!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X