• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zacc
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007

After market alarm

Hi all i am finaly back after years of absence , just bought a 2000 nm gls and want to put an after market alarm in i did do this on my exceed i had but that was many moons ago and i just can not remember the wires to splice into . I seem to remember that the wires i spliced into were in the drivers side kick panel . What i would like to know is the wires to the central locking and wires for the indicators , sorry if this has been done before but can some one point me in the right direction please .
  • zacc
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007

Any help would be great.

Comment

• Wazzap
      • Sep 2015
      • NSW

Wires are in the drivers side kick panel, don't recall off hand the wires for the indicators but the central locking is a negative trigger - wires are brown/red stripe (unlock) and light green/red stripe (lock) from the smaller connector on the ETACS unit (yellow box on the back of the internal fuse box), don't put a positive voltage through the central locking or you can fry the ETACS unit.

Comment

• zacc
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2007

Tried puting alarm in today could see the wires coming out of theetacs but can not access them , any help ?

Comment

• TQ20
          • Jul 2015
          • Dardanup WA

its a pain in the butt trying to get to them wires, i gave in the end, some have done it on here but they must have more patience and smaller hands that me, good luck hope you can succeed
          it wasn't me , prove it

Comment

• zacc
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2007

All good now , yeh was a painfull episode.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X