• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiwarius
    • Aug 2015
    • Slovakia

NT - from Slovakia

Hello all, so the time has come and I decided to share some pics of our Pajero.

We bought it in 2014 and until now it has no mods done. But as I said, until now .

One of our first offroad trips:

(i bought a new set of Coppers AT3 right after it.. . Great AT tire)

And now to the first mod. After a long time of studying the forum and other building threads I´ve decided to make my own storage in the trunk. I will be using a 12mm/8mm plywood. The storage also will be used for sleeping on short trips.

Last edited by kiwarius; 24-03-16, 08:32 AM.
    2011 Black Exceed Pajero - 265/60 R18 Cooper Discoverer AT3, ...space for upgrades .
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Always good to see our International guys post up some pictures. Looks like the NT needs a bath
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• kiwarius
      • Aug 2015
      • Slovakia

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
      Always good to see our International guys post up some pictures. Looks like the NT needs a bath
      Dave
      Pickle its the best forum for off-roading and Pajero especially, worldwide. Full of inspiration and great ideas.

In the moment that is the most "extreme" photo of our Pajo offroad, hopefully we will manage to make some more with sceneries from all of Europe .
      2011 Black Exceed Pajero - 265/60 R18 Cooper Discoverer AT3, ...space for upgrades .

Comment

• kiwarius
        • Aug 2015
        • Slovakia

Hi all. Just adding some progress. Will add some more pictures and info when finished.
        Attached Files

Comment

• ticky
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2015
          • Adelaide

Originally posted by kiwarius View Post
          Hi all. Just adding some progress. Will add some more pictures and info when finished.

G'day Mate, looks real nice. Just one question, How will you get your Jack out if you need to change a tire?

Steve
          2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

• kiwarius
            • Aug 2015
            • Slovakia

Originally posted by ticky View Post
            G'day Mate, looks real nice. Just one question, How will you get your Jack out if you need to change a tire?

Steve
            Hi Steve, "no problemo" I was thinking about it in the planning phase, so i´ve made the drawer over the jack detachable just by pressing two clips and pulling the drawer out when needed.

Will post more photos during the week.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X