X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Propajenator
    • Jul 2007

Howdy

Hi everybody, I've enjoyed watching this forum for years, thought it was time I got involved. Just traded my 91 GLS Tripack, 298ks (original mechs) for my new baby an 03 NP 3.5 Auto Exceed 80,000ks.
    NP 3.5 Auto Exceed
  • Endorphin
    • Jun 2007
    • Australia

Welcome Propajenator. Enjoy your new Paj!

Comment

• icysyrup
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2007
      • USA

welcome aboard
      03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• john_char
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2007
        • Perth - Not far north of the River

Also, welcome to the 2003 NP 3.5 auto club, not too many of us around. Exceeds are the only way to go, except for the extra electricery that might fail. Well, only when they are second hand are they the only way to go, would love to get NS Exceed, but the cost, man, I couldn't even get it on a lease!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard.
        Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

• Pickle
          Administrator
          • Jun 2007
          • All over Oz

Yep welcome along!
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Propajenator
            • Jul 2007

[QUOTE=john_char;1038]Also, welcome to the 2003 NP 3.5 auto club, not too many of us around. Exceeds are the only way to go, except for the extra electricery that might fail. Well, only when they are second hand are they the only way to go, would love to get NS Exceed, but the cost, man, I couldn't even get it on a lease!!!!!!!

Maybe the NP 3.5 will become a collectors item!! My accountant could'nt find enough beans (new company) to spring for a 3.8 let alone DID (sell the kids to buy an NS), but I'm happy to forgo a little performance for less time at the bowser.
            NP 3.5 Auto Exceed

Comment

• icysyrup
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2007
              • USA

You should be more than happy with the 3.5L,............as long as you dont drive a 3.8L My buddy cant stand driving his 3.5 after driving mine. He said it feels soooo slow and has no "ooooommppphh"
              03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Propajenator
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by icysyrup View Post
                You should be more than happy with the 3.5L,............as long as you dont drive a 3.8L My buddy cant stand driving his 3.5 after driving mine. He said it feels soooo slow and has no "ooooommppphh"

Damn!! Lucky my mates got a Patrol, its a slug.
                NP 3.5 Auto Exceed

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X